Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals @ Buccaneers predictions
35-27 Bengals
Reply/Quote
Last night I had my first of what will likely be a week-long string of nightmares of Tampa Brady returning to Superbowl form and leading his Bucs to a resounding dismantling of my beloved Bengals, 42-20 . I've got to quit eating pork skins dipped in ranch sauce right before bedtime. Either that , or I need to continually remind myself that THESE ARE NOT MY DADDY'S BENGALS !!! THESE ARE NOT MY DADDY'S BENGALS!!! THESE ARE NOT MY DADDY'S BENGALS!!!!

We should win this one but I am still breaking out in hives thinking about the once great Goat who drinks two gallons of water a day and makes love to a Gesele at night(up until recently, I guess).
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Brady will be ready to have a comeback type game. I look for a high scoring game. Bengals 31 Bucs 24
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
It’s too hard to say right now. So much depends on the availability of Hendrickson, Hurst, Higgins and Boyd.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I have a feeling this will be a low-scoring grind. 20-17 or so. I’ll take the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
21-17 Bengals
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 04:47 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: It’s too hard to say right now. So much depends on the availability of Hendrickson, Hurst, Higgins and Boyd.

Agreed. If 2 of Hurst, Higgins, and Boyd are out, the game is going to be closer than we like. We'll still win, but not by as much as we all would expect.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bengals beat the brakes off em... Tampa Bay is a bad team this year.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 01:31 PM)BengalsFanInNOKY Wrote: 35-27 Bengals

I don't think the Bucs score a whole lot, but I don't have a clue about the Bengals without knowing who is in or out.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The Bucs are averaging 17 points per game among the worst in the NFL. They basically don't even try and run the ball.

Their defense is decent vs. the pass but not that great against the run. If we get a couple of our injured guys back I believe we can win. Brady isn't going to light up our D.
Reply/Quote
30 - 20 the Bengals

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 08:35 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The Bucs are averaging 17 points per game among the worst in the NFL. They basically don't even try and run the ball.

Their defense is decent vs. the pass but not that great against the run. If we get a couple of our injured guys back I believe we can win. Brady isn't going to light up our D.

I was going to wait to see how the team would look on game day but if they are averaging 17 points a game I got this:

Bengals 24
Bucs - 10
Reply/Quote
I won't hazard a guess as to the score, I just want Brady's last game against us to be an L, and I want revenge for that shit Justin Smith roughing call from 2006 Pissed
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Even if we don;t score alot of points, our defense will be too much for that weak line TB has with injuries

21-13 Bengals
Reply/Quote
The Bucs suck. Brady is washed (or at least in the spin cycle) and blaming everyone but himself.

Bengals 26-13.

Hendrickson plays. Higgins plays.

Boyd rests. Hurst still out.
Reply/Quote
I haven't the foggiest.. (When was the last time you heard that?) I believe we'll win, but the score? All fog.. Ninja
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Bengals win 35-17
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27 - TB 21
Reply/Quote
In some ways it might be a trap game since it's Brady and the Bucs might be mad about the 49ers stomping them. The best strategy seems to be running it a lot with Joe M. and Sammy and then using a surprise pass play here and there.
Reply/Quote
What's the Over/Under on Brady's helmet throws?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote