Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Chiefs Predictions
I predict a BrowningHead victory!!!

[Image: Browning-308239242-Ladies-Sweetheart-Cap...nBg=FFFFFF]
Bengals 30 Chiefs 27
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
There is no conceivable way the Bengals should win this game, therefore, they will 24-21. WhoDey!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's time to run the ball again from under center and have a more balanced offense to keep Jones and company honest. If they do that we win. If they go back to their lateral passing malarkey and the game plan the last 2 weeks, we don't have a chance.
Reply/Quote
Defense is the worst in the league. They won’t be able to contain Mahomes in Arrowhead. Browning regressing to the mean. No chance.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 01:54 AM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Defense is the worst in the league. They won’t be able to contain Mahomes in Arrowhead. Browning regressing to the mean. No chance.
CTB will be back, and we'll be ok against their receivers. We'll just need to keep an eye on the RBs and Kelce. The funny thing is that they'll have to watch the same positions on our offense (should we plan properly).

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I think it will be another L for the good guys but they should look much better if J Chase and CTB play.
Reply/Quote
The real prediction is do you take the over or under?

Chiefs over or under 450 total yards against Bengals defense?
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 01:54 AM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Defense is the worst in the league. They won’t be able to contain Mahomes in Arrowhead. Browning regressing to the mean. No chance.

BrowningHeadPissed
Reply/Quote
This will be the re-write of the Steelers game. Chiefs are stinking up the joint against the Raiders. Some controversy about Chiefs offense starts this week. At the same time some wise ass from the Bengals will open their month about how poor the chiefs offense is to motivate the chiefs with bulletin board material. I predict another blow out. Bengals lose 10 to 24.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Chiefs, 38-20.
Reply/Quote
Majority of Bengals has won in Arrowhead and Browning showed already he can handle prime time, hopefully Chase can play, edge to KC but Bengals will be in the game.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 04:14 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: This will be the re-write of the Steelers game.  Chiefs are stinking up the joint against the Raiders.  Some controversy about Chiefs offense starts this week.  At the same time some wise ass from the Bengals will open their month about how poor the chiefs offense is to motivate the chiefs with bulletin board material.  I predict another blow out.  Bengals lose 10 to 24.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry, we are good against most teams sans AFC North. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 04:18 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Chiefs, 38-20.

lol… you must think this is last years chiefs team.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 04:42 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: lol… you must think this is last years chiefs team.

Or …he thinks this is this years’ Bengals lol

I do too Sad

No Burrow
No Reader
No Tre Flowers to cover Kelce
No Defense
At Arrowhead

27-10 Bad Guys
Reply/Quote
27-24 ............ Bengals
Reply/Quote
Chiefs 27
Bengals 13
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 04:52 PM)Whacked Wrote: Or …he thinks this is this years’ Bengals lol

I do too Sad

No Burrow
No Reader
No Tre Flowers to cover Kelce
No Defense
At Arrowhead

27-10 Bad Guys

I dunno about our chances either, but the Chiefs have only mustered 7 points against Las Vegas so far today... And I think Kelce is nearing the end of the road.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 05:25 PM)jason Wrote: I dunno about our chances either, but the Chiefs have only mustered 7 points against Las Vegas so far today... And I think Kelce is nearing the end of the road.

Yup yup. Chiefs are playing super sloppy.

I think Kelce is just in love - we all know the damage that does lol.

and too busy making commercials too. He’s lost a step. But still dangerous !!
Reply/Quote
The blueprint to beat the Chiefs is out!

We just need to get overwhelming pressure on Mahomes with our DL and score 2 defensive TDs for an easy win.

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 04:42 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: lol… you must think this is last years chiefs team.

No, I think this is this year's Bengals team.
Reply/Quote