Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Chiefs Predictions
Not so fast with the predictions of the Bengals being blown out by the Chiefs.Remember last year when they got trounced by the Browns earlier in the season and came back the very next week and destroyed the Panthers,then beat the Seahawks,then had a bye.

After that they went on a run all the way to the AFCCG.

We’ve seen this team bounce back from bad games for sure.

IMO the most complete,and/or best game they had all year was against the Indianapolis Colts,and the worst overall game they had all year,(including the coaching) was that last game against the Steelers.

With CTB returning,and Chase,possibly,I wouldn’t count the Bengals out of this run for the playoffs just yet.
Reply/Quote
Think this may be a get right spot for the Chiefs unfortunately.

27-20 Chiefs win
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2023, 11:40 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Not so fast with the predictions of the Bengals being blown out by the Chiefs.Remember last year when they got trounced by the Browns earlier in the season and came back the very next week and destroyed the Panthers,then beat the Seahawks,then had a bye.

After that they went on a run all the way to the AFCCG.

We’ve seen this team bounce back from bad games for sure.

IMO the most complete,and/or best game they had all year was against the Indianapolis Colts,and the worst overall game they had all year,(including the coaching) was that last game against the Steelers.

With CTB returning,and Chase,possibly,I wouldn’t count the Bengals out of this run for the playoffs just yet.

I agree Zeke. One thing the people talking about how bad the Defense has been are forgetting, our Defense did play very well against 
Minshew and the Colts besides 1 drive and a 2 point conversion. Minshew I think is the best of all the backups we have played and the 
Colts are a very good team. 2nd best pass rush in the NFL, great running attack, great OL etc.

The Chiefs are not the juggernaut we have played over the past couple years and beat 3 out of 4 times.
Reply/Quote
May be a repeat of last week's game. Just nothing going on offense and big gaps on defense.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2023, 03:04 PM)Interceptor Wrote: May be a repeat of last week's game. Just nothing going on offense and big gaps on defense.

Going into last weeks game, the Steelers were 5-0 (now 6-0) when they score 21 or more points...2-7 when they don't. 

It's the same thing with the Chiefs. They're 7-0 when they score 21 or more points...2-7 when they don't.

So, just like the Steelers...if you let them get to 21, you're pretty much screwed.

Having said that, the Chiefs have had a tough time getting to 21 lately...only 4 times in their last 10 games.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 04:14 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: This will be the re-write of the Steelers game. Chiefs are stinking up the joint against the Raiders. Some controversy about Chiefs offense starts this week. At the same time some wise ass from the Bengals will open their month about how poor the chiefs offense is to motivate the chiefs with bulletin board material. I predict another blow out. Bengals lose 10 to 24.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Ja’Mar for living up to my low expectations on the trash talking. Let’s see if my other prediction pans out. These players need to STFU and do the talking on the field. Unbelievable

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Bengals 10
Chiefs 24

Chiefs finally find their running game against us (or maybe our lack of running defense) and Kelce has a good game since we're not good at defending TE. The Bengals struggle on offense because Taylor goes back to his old shotgun scheme.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We gonna get smoked.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2023, 10:50 AM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: We gonna get smoked.

Especially if Pacheco plays but regardless - yes

This will be their "get right game" just as it was for the Stoolers

Chiefs 38-10 with Pachecho
Chiefs 27-10 without
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 27-24.
Reply/Quote
27-17 Chefs, I'm afraid.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote