Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bengals@Cowboys Predictions
I have been in the ballpark the first 4 weeks of the season. Lets see how I do this week.

The Bengals D steps it up in this one shutting down the Cowboys running game. Hill has a good game rushing with at least one TD. The defense holds on a critical 3rd down in the 4th quarter. The game comes down to a winning field goal. Bengals 20 Cowboys 17

Edit: Hill is now questionable for Sunday. If Hill does not play, replace my prediction with Gio.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I think 27-20 Cowboys. I sure hope I'm wrong because I'd hate to be heading to New England under .500.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I need to know status of to Dez before I can give a accurate prediction. If he plays Bengals win a close one 34 - 31. if Dez doesn't play we win comfortably 27 to 17.
Reply/Quote
Stop Ezekiel Elliott or we are done for.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
23-17 Bengals get road win !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Eifert with a key Red Zone TD or 2. Bengals by 10 in a statement game.
Reply/Quote
A well rested and determined Bengals team shows up in Jerry's World looking to make a statement. Dunlap picks up where he left off against MIA and has Dak running for his life keeping the pressure off the seconday while Geno, and Peko hold stout in the interior. I believe we hold Elliot to under 80 yards rushing.

Offensively, well, I think we break through in the running game. What makes me say that? Nothing more than just believing we are about due for a big game on the ground from either Hill, Gio or both. Green makes Caiborne look like a charity case out there for most of the afternoon in a game which he again goes over 100 yards with at least one TD. The wildcard is the redzone. Hopefully with the extra 9-10 days to prepare and possibly install a few wrinkles, and that wrinkle being Eifert, we look like a much stronger unit when inside the 20.

Bengals - 34
Cowboys - 20
Reply/Quote
Cowboys- 72

Bengals- 4
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Bengals finally figure out how to find the end zone

Bengals 28

Cowgirls 10
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 11:30 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: I need to know status of to  Dez before I can give a accurate prediction. If he plays Bengals win a close one 34 - 31. if Dez doesn't play we win comfortably 27 to 17.

Wow. Dez is not that good so why would he make such a big difference? I'm sticking with my prediction regardless if Dez plays or not.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 12:50 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Cowboys- 72

Bengals- 4

At least the Bengals D showed up on two possessions.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 01:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: At least the Bengals D showed up on two possessions.  

Right. 2 safeties to get 4 points. Who-Dey!
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Bengals: 31
Cowboys: 10
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 01:43 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Wow. Dez is not that good so why would he make such a big difference? I'm sticking with my prediction regardless if Dez plays or not.

You're right, Dez is not that good and our secondary play has been out of this world this year.  Ninja
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think this is going to be a close game, but the Bengals get the win. They finally get over some of the red zone troubles. Hint, hint... throw the ball to Green.

Bengals 27
Cowboys 24
Reply/Quote
Elliot continues to shred defenses. Cowboys offensive line dictates the game and ball control dominance goes to the Cowboys.

Cowboys 23
Bengals 13
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 01:51 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Right. 2 safeties to get 4 points. Who-Dey!

Or 2 blocked extra points returned for scores. Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
I think the Bengals offense will be too much for Dallas to handle, but I believe the Cowboys make it close because of the scheme that Coyle will employ (sit back and hope they make mistakes).

Final score:

Bengals 27
Dallas 24
Reply/Quote
I'm pretty confident we shut down their run game, our linebackers are awesome now against the run. But being in Dallas, I think the refs will keep it close as possible. I think we win if not the refs screwed us.
Reply/Quote
I have a good feeling coming into this game, just like the last one. Don't think we'll dominate as much but I think we win 24-20. I'm still not sold on Dak Prescott yet. I think he's going to be a solid QB but not quote yet.

They've played pretty mistake free ball so far, if we can change that a little I like our chances.
Reply/Quote