Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Cowboys predictions
35-20 Bengals
Reply/Quote
24-10 Bengals.

I think we are a bit more conservative and careful on offense, in order to try and slow Parsons down. With Dak out I think we can limit Dallas on offense and slowly grind away to a somewhat comfortable win. 0 turnovers as well.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You guys are not following the plan (see the Bengals vs Steelers prediction thread for guidance)

Bengals 121
Cowboys 2
Reply/Quote
Cooper Rush will be Mike White 2.0 Bengals lose 31 -23.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 12:00 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: You guys are not following the plan (see the Bengals vs Steelers prediction thread for guidance)

Bengals 121
Cowboys 2

2 for the Cowboys?  SO Burrow gets lit up in the endzone for a safety?  How dare you be so pessimistic!  Ninja
Reply/Quote
I said we would lose to Steelers. Predicted in the thread.

Bounce back here vs a very bad Dallas tame. They cant block anyone, and they have no QB or WR after lamb.

Next year, Burrow should probably play a few series in the pre season - He looked like Bad Andy. He could have easily had 3 more picks - that is scary to think about.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 12:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: 2 for the Cowboys?  SO Burrow gets lit up in the endzone for a safety?  How dare you be so pessimistic!  Ninja

More likely a punt snap over Huber's head.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Dallas Trades For Jimmy G..... 21-21 Tie in OT
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24

Cowboys 6

There is no way we can be as bad again as we were yesterday, short of a Mike White situation the cowboys are there for the taking it’s a must win.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 12:00 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: You guys are not following the plan (see the Bengals vs Steelers prediction thread for guidance)

Bengals 121
Cowboys 2

I'm loving the post consistency  ThumbsUp

(09-12-2022, 12:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: 2 for the Cowboys?  SO Burrow gets lit up in the endzone for a safety?  How dare you be so pessimistic!  Ninja

Nah, he'll run out the back of the end zone like Orlovsky did against Minny some years back.  So, he'll be fine and we'll all have a laugh.  

It'll be ugly, and the sack barrage will continue, but the boys (small "b") will gut it out for the W.

Bengals 19
Cowboys 13
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
38-13

Bengals roll.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Bengals bounce back and play better with more of emphasis on protecting burrow. Make Parsons win vs two blockers (te/t or T/RB) every pass attempt. Bengals D looked great and should really limit Dallas without Dak
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 11:43 AM)BengalsFanInNOKY Wrote: 35-20 Bengals

Bengals 24
Cowboys 16
Mixon leads the way!
Reply/Quote
We still have Zac Taylor's bizarre situational coaching to carry us into Dallas. That , alone, should give the Fighting Jerry's some hope.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Burrow now has full speed game snaps under his belt and is too much of a competitor to lay eggs two weeks in a row. So I am not expecting a bunch of INTs again. I'd also hope his pocket presence improves which would cut down the sacks and that Zac wakes up and puts a back or TE blocking to help on the left side. If that works they should be able to win this - say 27-19.
Reply/Quote
21-14 Cowboys

Every time i make a statement the opposite happens so screw it
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 10:14 PM)bk42 Wrote: Bengals bounce back and play better with more of emphasis on protecting burrow.  Make Parsons win vs two blockers (te/t or T/RB) every pass attempt.  Bengals D looked great and should really limit Dallas without Dak

Better do something with Micah Parsons. He's an absolute beast. Plays clean but high motor combined with unbelievable talent. Cowboys made a great pick with him. And they use him creatively -- quite often rushing the QB from different spots. I'd have nightmares watching film of him to prepare for the game.
Reply/Quote
Assuming offense doesn't have 5 turnovers, ton of sacks, and below average rushing attack all at once...

Bengals win 24-13
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
OL begins to gel. Bengals 24-10.
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 27
Cowboys - 17
Reply/Quote