Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Cuts
(08-31-2021, 02:14 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

Wyatt Hubert would probably clear waivers and revert to IR but Adeniji and definitely Ossai would be claimed.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 02:06 PM)Joelist Wrote: I expected these, but I have to admit I might have gone with Patrick over Perine.

Me too. I know what Perine is, and anyway, Evans should be RB2.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 02:22 PM)Synric Wrote: Wyatt Hubert would probably clear waivers and revert to IR but Adeniji and definitely Ossai would be claimed.

none of them would go to waivers.  The options are place them on IR before 4 PM and lose them for the season or place them on IR after 4 and have the option to bring them back.

The issue is who would have to be waived/released to keep any or all of them on the roster due at 4.

Hubert is easy..he'll go on IR this afternoon.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 02:22 PM)Synric Wrote: Wyatt Hubert would probably clear waivers and revert to IR but Adeniji and definitely Ossai would be claimed.

I think you can send to IR without waiving them. But that is for the year. If you think they can return, then that is what they have to wait until after they make 53.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 01:38 PM)CardCounterChris Wrote: [Image: b0Oqvsn.png]
I think this means Moss made the roster, but its a bit ambiguous

Not a cut, but thought it was worth mentioning.

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 02:29 PM)jj22 Wrote: I think you can send to IR without waiving them. But that is for the year. If you think they can return, then that is what they have to wait until after they make 53.

Correct, which I am surprised by the nature of his Adeniji's he hasn't been IR'd yet because I don't see him making it back this season. 
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 02:35 PM)pally Wrote:   

They cut Schreck so Moss must have made the team as they are not going with only 2 TE.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 02:47 PM)Joelist Wrote: They cut Schreck so Moss must have made the team as they are not going with only 2 TE.

Don't forget about Mitchell Wilcox who played every preseason game higher on the depth chart than Thaddeus Moss.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 02:47 PM)Joelist Wrote: They cut Schreck so Moss must have made the team as they are not going with only 2 TE.

We have Mitchell Wilcox
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 02:49 PM)Synric Wrote: Don't forget about Mitchell Wilcox who played every preseason game higher on the depth chart than Thaddeus Moss.

Did he do anything? I confess to not even noticing him. 
Reply/Quote
He had a big catch (and took a big hit) in the last preseason game. I thought Moss would make it over him from his consistent hands and blocking alone. If he hasn't, it's safe to say Burrow has lost his influence after the Chase debacle.

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 02:06 PM)Joelist Wrote: I expected these, but I have to admit I might have gone with Patrick over Perine.

(08-31-2021, 02:24 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Me too. I know what Perine is, and anyway, Evans should be RB2.

Perine was just given a $700k signing bonus this offseason. He was always going to make the team. No way Mike Brown gives a FA $700k to not play for him that very same year.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 02:14 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

it does, but then once they put them IR spots open up again
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 01:32 PM)pally Wrote:

I bet someone signs him. He looked really good this pre season. I was hoping he would make the team, but I understand how loaded we are at that position.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 03:09 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Perine was just given a $700k signing bonus this offseason. He was always going to make the team. No way Mike Brown gives a FA $700k to not play for him that very same year.

Uh, Antonio Bryant? Mikey gave him a hell of a lot more than 700k to sign and he was gone before the opener.
Reply/Quote
Any word on if they kept Seibert?
I wouldn’t keep two kickers.

If Moss is cut it must be because of ST I would think. Did he play ST at all?
I would think that would be a must for a third TE but then again I don’t know if Wilcox plays ST either.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
I want Patrick on the PS since he got cut, really love how the big guy runs.

Hope Henderson, Irwin and Bachie are on the team somehow, loved how all 4 of these guys played this Preseason.
Reply/Quote
from Moss's instagram

Reply/Quote
Yea, Burrow has lost his influence.

Reply/Quote