Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals D message to the naysayers-FEA

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I'd have to agree with him. I think these guys are gonna come out focused and hungry. I'd LOVE for them to dominate the game and make the Rams D an afterthought as we basically just run the ball to eat up clock. I love me some Joey B, but this damn defense has really played their hearts out.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 07:26 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'd have to agree with him. I think these guys are gonna come out focused and hungry. I'd LOVE for them to dominate the game and make the Rams D an afterthought as we basically just run the ball to eat up clock. I love me some Joey B, but this damn defense has really played their hearts out.

I am somewhat amused, though,  that the message was delivered by a guy who has been with the team for 3 weeks

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 08:00 PM)pally Wrote: I am somewhat amused, though,  that the message was delivered by a guy who has been with the team for 3 weeks

It's the Joe Burrow Effect.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 08:00 PM)pally Wrote: I am somewhat amused, though,  that the message was delivered by a guy who has been with the team for 3 weeks

LOL Yeah, kind of tasteless too and not the kind of thing Zac likes. But I do want that shirt!  Cool

Reply/Quote
Love the swagger. Gotta practice/prepare hard and then execute on the field passionately without letting your passions run away with you. Not that we've had a problem with penalties but it is always worth restating.

The thing that is most worth stating is that this game is winnable. We have the talent.

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 08:49 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Love the swagger. Gotta practice/prepare hard and then execute on the field passionately without letting your passions run away with you. Not that we've had a problem with penalties but it is always worth restating.

The thing that is most worth stating is that this game is winnable. We have the talent.

I like the statement, but don't over hype yourself up, that takes away what you've done to get yourself here. Just play your game and play your ass off!!
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 07:26 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'd have to agree with him. I think these guys are gonna come out focused and hungry. I'd LOVE for them to dominate the game and make the Rams D an afterthought as we basically just run the ball to eat up clock. I love me some Joey B, but this damn defense has really played their hearts out.

No doubt, they are the reason we are here. We only scored 4 TD's on Offense in the Playoffs even with this opportunistic Defense
giving the Offense short fields to work from. The Offense really needs to step up Sunday, namely the OL to protect Burrow and open
up holes for Mixon and company. I expect our Defense to come to play, they have came to play every game in the Playoffs.

Love this Defense and love adding Kerr! F.E.A.!!!

Back it up YOU MANGY KERR!!!
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 09:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No doubt, they are the reason we are here. We only scored 4 TD's on Offense in the Playoffs even with this opportunistic Defense
giving the Offense short fields to work from. The Offense really needs to step up Sunday, namely the OL to protect Burrow and open
up holes for Mixon and company. I expect our Defense to come to play, they have came to play every game in the Playoffs.

Love this Defense and love adding Kerr! F.E.A.!!!

Back it up YOU MANGY KERR!!!

I think Lou is a defensive mastermind. Without Him and the D ready to play, I doubt we get as far as we have. Burrow is clutch. This offense is clutch. But they are slow to start and have not taken advantage of short field opportunities like you mentioned. Burrow knows this too and I guarantee he is working on it. I wouldn't be surprised if the offense comes out just as pumped as the D this game and they take off and mash the pedal to the floor for 60 minutes. 

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 09:28 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think Lou is a defensive mastermind. Without Him and the D ready to play, I doubt we get as far as we have. Burrow is clutch. This offense is clutch. But they are slow to start and have not taken advantage of short field opportunities like you mentioned. Burrow knows this too and I guarantee he is working on it. I wouldn't be surprised if the offense comes out just as pumped as the D this game and they take off and mash the pedal to the floor for 60 minutes. 

I think you are right, Lou just had to have the right personnel and a good DL in front of the LB's and his Secondary.

He has always been a pretty good Secondary coach but he has taken a major step this season and especially in the Playoffs.

Hope he is around for many years and I hope what you say about the Offense comes true and they take these Rams by the horns
and never look back. Take Donald out of the game as much as possible will be the key, they can get sacks but we must remember 
that our Defense will get sacks too as they have twice as much as the Rams do in these Playoffs.
Reply/Quote

Right? lolol!!!
Reply/Quote

LoL....yeah, that part did seem a little out of place. Including everyone they can I guess.

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 09:28 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think Lou is a defensive mastermind. Without Him and the D ready to play, I doubt we get as far as we have. Burrow is clutch. This offense is clutch. But they are slow to start and have not taken advantage of short field opportunities like you mentioned. Burrow knows this too and I guarantee he is working on it. I wouldn't be surprised if the offense comes out just as pumped as the D this game and they take off and mash the pedal to the floor for 60 minutes. 

An article came out today that the Bengals knew a lot of tells, they were just losing their 1 v 1 in the first half. Seems ol Lou is pretty slick....

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 01:18 AM)Wyche Wrote: An article came out today that the Bengals knew a lot of tells, they were just losing their 1 v 1 in the first half. Seems ol Lou is pretty slick....

I like our chances against the Rams if this is really true, that takes some big ballz to do what Lou did against the Chiefs.

Play like that in the first half and then just switch it up and play a 3 man front cover the 2nd Half?!!!

Dude, that is a wild man DC in the AFC Championship against most would say is the best Offense in the NFL...
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 10:07 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Shocked you would judge someone you dont know and offer unrequested advice..... 

[Image: 5d167663b834f1f8f7a6c10c2ad2c7f26764ed60.jpg]

You need thicker skin, nobody is judging anyone. 
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 07:24 PM)pally Wrote:

Holy shit.  I love this...
Reply/Quote
Been saying all week the Bengals D would take all the Rams defense talk personally.

Just hope this translates onto the field like I believe it will.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
1 more game. All we need is 1 more big game from them.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 08:00 PM)pally Wrote: I am somewhat amused, though, that the message was delivered by a guy who has been with the team for 3 weeks

The guys who have been here more than three weeks know that they deserved to be "doubted" coming into the playoffs because they looked weak during the season.

They are certainly playing well in the postseason, but everyone knows these are the same guys who finished the regular season in the bottom half of the league in both yards and points allowed.
Reply/Quote
Our defense has to be getting the red ass after repeatedly watching the media hype the Rams D over & over.

Who wouldn't take that personally?
Reply/Quote