Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals D message to the naysayers-FEA
(02-11-2022, 01:18 AM)Wyche Wrote: An article came out today that the Bengals knew a lot of tells, they were just losing their 1 v 1 in the first half. Seems ol Lou is pretty slick....

Look up JT O'Sullivan's youtube QB school about Ma Homes and all the dumb sh*t he was already doing as they jumped out to that big lead. He was giving the game away long before the Bengals got their breath..  Pretty amazing observation by JT.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 05:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Joe Burrow only has 4 td passes in 3 postseason games.

You have to be careful when you are talking about such a small sample size.

Why the hate…this isn’t a statistical 6 sigma mini-tab forum where debates on ANOVA factors and p-values are debated. It is a fan forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 06:11 AM)grampahol Wrote: Look up JT O'Sullivan's youtube QB school about Ma Homes and all the dumb sh*t he was already doing as they jumped out to that big lead. He was giving the game away long before the Bengals got their breath..  Pretty amazing observation by JT.. 

Thanks for the heads-up gramps, I'll definitely check it out.

I'm watching ol Hasselbeck saying why he likes Stafford better than Burrow because of the Rams D. We all know that's true, but he acts like Cincinnati doesn't even have a defense. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote