Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals Injury Update
I'm too drunk The post anything at the moment, but if any fans have information on the Bengals injury updates please post in this thread. Thanks! Tiger
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I imagine the other doctor in this forum who posts the best injury updates is also drunk, who's our 3rd stringer on this?
Reply/Quote
Well, I was encouraged after they carted Larry off, we was listed as questionable to return with a foot injury.

He mouthed 'broke' when he went down. So I hope it is not that bad.

Sample may have to play inside next week. He whiffed on a sack on the play Kareem got the bogus roughing penalty.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:46 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I'm too drunk The post anything at the moment, but if any fans have information on the Bengals injury updates please post in this thread. Thanks!  Tiger

I can't help you doc, I just came in from the garage.   Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
The sad thing is is I had two beers and two glasses of wine. I'm such a lightweight.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:46 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I'm too drunk The post anything at the moment, but if any fans have information on the Bengals injury updates please post in this thread. Thanks! Tiger

Will you update the OP please once info is out
Reply/Quote
I know Hendrickson is under concussion protocol but how long does that last as typical? Is it more than a week?
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:50 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Well, I was encouraged after they carted Larry off, we was listed as questionable to return with a foot injury.

He mouthed 'broke' when he went down. So I hope it is not that bad.

Sample may have to play inside next week. He whiffed on a sack on the play Kareem got the bogus roughing penalty.

I absolutely saw him say that.  Hopefully he's not out long if he was listed as questionable to return, I hope.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:52 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The sad thing is is I had two beers and two glasses of wine. I'm such  a lightweight.

If I'd twisted the top of a bottle I'd be shitfaced.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:52 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Will you update the OP please once info is out

I sure will try probably tomorrow.  Pally is pretty good with this stuff
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
No updates other than from Ja'Marr who said he was a bit "bugged up" but is going to be fine. He laughed when asked what was hurting. Blamed it on getting hit by a linebacker

The only thing we know for sure is that Trey Hendrickson has a concussion

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:55 PM)pally Wrote: No updates other than from Ja'Marr who said he was a bit "bugged up" but is going to be fine.  He laughed when asked what was hurting.  Blamed it on getting hit by a linebacker

The only thing we know for sure is that Trey Hendrickson has a concussion

Yeah, Ja'Marr took one to the jewels. He'll be fine.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:46 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I'm too drunk The post anything at the moment, but if any fans have information on the Bengals injury updates please post in this thread. Thanks!  Tiger

Chase said in his post game presser that he was going to be in for treatment tomorrow, but didn't elaborate on what happened.  Said it wasn't serious, though.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:00 PM)Whatever Wrote: Chase said in his post game presser that he was going to be in for treatment tomorrow, but didn't elaborate on what happened.  Said it wasn't serious, though.

Sled summed it up, the boy got kicked in the nads.  
Reply/Quote
Broke out the Johnny walker blue label for this. Man what a game.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:11 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Broke out the Johnny walker blue label for this. Man what a game.

Lol I did the same I have a 1k bottle of Jim Beam. Me and my best friend Jim are celebrating tonight.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Hopefully Ja'Marr's girlfriend will help him out with that tonight.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:15 PM)Synric Wrote: Lol I did the same I have a 1k bottle of Jim Beam. Me and my best friend Jim are celebrating tonight.

Never heard of a bottle of Jim costing that much.
Reply/Quote
Ben Baby had video of Larry O congratulating guys after the win. He had his leg up on a little roller whatever you call those. I doubt he's gonna be back anytime soon.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:53 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I know Hendrickson is under concussion protocol but how long does that last as typical? Is it more than a week?

Depends on the person I think. I believe Ricardo Allen entered protocol after the Browns game but was cleared for today. Other times players are out for a week or two. 
Reply/Quote