Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals @ Jets predictions
24-20 Bengals
Reply/Quote
0-3. I don't have the energy to explain why I think this.
Reply/Quote
As pessimistic as I want to be, I'm going to say we win this one. The idea of us starting the year 0-3 against Mitch Trubisky, Cooper Rush, and Joe Flacco is just too insane to fathom.

Bengals over Jorts
27-21
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I want us to win. We should win. It's a must win if we truly have playoff aspirations.

I have no faith in us to win.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 11:35 AM)Nately120 Wrote: As pessimistic as I want to be, I'm going to say we win this one.  The idea of us starting the year 0-3 against Mitch Trubisky, Cooper Rush, and Joe Flacco is just too insane to fathom.

Bengals over Jorts
27-21

Nine days ago I would have wholeheartedly agreed with you. But in the interim what was once considered outlandish has now become a distinct possibility.

If it were here, or if the Clowns had taken care of business, I might like our chances better.  As it is, not so much.

Jets 26
Bengals 19
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I think the Bengals will figure it out and win.

This week of practice will really show if Zac Taylor keeps the locker room and the high-character players kick up it up a notch. You know the Jets will have an inspired week of practice and be excited for the game after one of the most improbably comebacks ever. (So many bonehead plays by the Browns at the end opened up that door.) And the Jets crowd will be raucous after such a seemingly impossible win. But will the Bengals be deflated or will the character we've talked about show up?

I'm predicting that the players and coaches kick it up a notch, that they are desperate, and the Bengals win.
Reply/Quote
Another game that will be decided by > 6 points. I don't why but I'm giving the Bengals the benefit of the doubt again, maybe because I know this offense has potential and they just need to figure it out. 23-17 Bengals, we will stop Flacco and cia before they tie the game.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 11:46 AM)Nepa Wrote: I think the Bengals will figure it out and win.

This week of practice will really show if Zac Taylor keeps the locker room and the high-character players kick up it up a notch. You know the Jets will have an inspired week of practice and be excited for the game after one of the most improbably comebacks ever. (So many bonehead plays by the Browns at the end opened up that door.) And the Jets crowd will be raucous after such a seemingly impossible win. But will the Bengals be deflated or will the character we've talked about show up?

I'm predicting that the players and coaches kick it up a notch, that they are desperate, and the Bengals win.

I have said this 20 times last year and again this year,Jonah Williams,number 73 is going to get Burrow killed,he allows 2-3 sacks every game.He cannot play left tackle and number 71 so far is a bust.He gets beat often and is slow.This O-line is horrible.And all defenses are going to come after Joe.Until he has time to throw the ball,we will lose.And Joe Mixon is not getting the blocks he needs to run.
Reply/Quote
I don't have any faith in this staff to prepare for this game right now.

0-3

27-17 Jets
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Bengals lose this one too. They can’t beat a Tampa 2 defense while overloading one side of the line.

Does Flacco still have a deep ball? Because he’ll find one this Sunday if he doesn’t, because the run will be effective long enough to stop pass rushing.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 35-27
Reply/Quote
Taylor Sh%#s the bed again. Jets win.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
Im hoping for better on field leadership especially at start of the game. It is insane we have only scored 1 TD in 1st quarter under Burrow at center.. Pride with coaches and players needs to show this weekend. How about we actually see some glass eating by the Pollack group. Defense needs to get a couple Ints from Flaco...

Leadership and Pride show up for a 27 to 14 victory
Reply/Quote
Jets-23
Bengals- 20

This team makes everyone else look like a SB contender.

Did you know the Bengals are the only team so far this season that hasn't held the lead once in a game?
Reply/Quote
In the battle of Joe v Joe, one a Super Bowl champion and the other a loser, one Joe comes out on top.

Bengals 35
Jets 31

Burrow and the offense show signs of life in the second half to come from behind and get win.
Reply/Quote
If Zach Taylor is calling plays …LOSS
If not….we have a chance
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 11:34 AM)R3stangs Wrote: 0-3. I don't have the energy to explain why I think this.

I think the League has Figured out Taylor's Checker level offense
0-3
Reply/Quote
JETS are young, hungry, and confident.

0-3.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Bengals recover and win a close one 27-24. Joe Burrow seems to have lost confidence.So have I.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote