Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals @ Jets predictions
(09-26-2022, 12:00 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Dude you gotta be kidding me. What metric are you using? Burrow gets the ball off fast when he’s under pressure… he makes the line look serviceable. Just like he’s done his entire football career. The line is frigging terrible. Cool, win against the Jets. Blame all the losses on Joe. Dumb take. 

PFF and multiple other analysts have pointed out Burrows poor play the 1st 2 games and how like 7 of the sacks were on him. If you want to ignore those and go by your own eye test that's hour prerogative. I get you're a Burrow fan and not Bengals but he did very little to make the line look better (this year). 

Both him and the line looked a lot better today though so hopefully this is a moot topic as the year goes on. 
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 12:00 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Dude you gotta be kidding me. What metric are you using? Burrow gets the ball off fast when he’s under pressure… he makes the line look serviceable. Just like he’s done his entire football career. The line is frigging terrible. Cool, win against the Jets. Blame all the losses on Joe. Dumb take. 

That's not my post. LOL 

I'm like WTF????

At least get who you're quoting right!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote