Poll: Do the Bengals Make the Playoffs?
Yes, as Division Winners!
Yes, as a Wildcard.
No, but a winning record.
No, and a losing record.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals Now Outside Looking In for Playoffs, Do They Make It?
With the losses to the Chargers and now 49ers, the Bengals have fallen to 9th in the AFC and 3rd in the division.
https://www.nfl.com/standings/playoff-picture

They have 4 games remaining, all against teams pushing for the playoffs.

Next week's game at the Broncos and then home vs the Ravens are going to be huge.
Bengals likely are not beating the Chiefs.
Browns game is only important based on how the other games go before it.

Do you think they end up making the playoffs?
If so, do you think they do it as division winners or a wildcard?
If no, do you think they get at least a winning record or not?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nope
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Yes. But the AFC North is far from the "best" conference that many consider it to be. We get in by winning the division.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:21 PM)jason Wrote: Nope

No they will finish 8-9 looking out of wild card by a game.
Reply/Quote
We will finish 4th.
Reply/Quote
Burrow should play out his rookie contract and get away from this loser franchise. Because this organization is losers. Old man Brown has a 80% chance of losing a coin toss that how much a loser he is
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:24 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We will finish 4th.

I agree.

I think NE wins the East and takes 1st

KC turns in on wins the West and takes 2nd

Tenn outlasts Indy, wins the South and Takes 3rd

We win the North and take 4th

Reply/Quote
They need 3 wins in the last 4 weeks. If they stop shooting themselves in the foot they can do it.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are the best team in their division, although the division seems more mediocre than it did a few weeks ago.

They’ll get in via the division crown.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I see two definite losses (KC and Cleveland), and two probable losses. They won just enough to keep the staff around, but not do any actual damage... Awesome.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Bears, Jets, and today's game are the reason we aren't going to make the playoffs.

I accidentally voted but not with a winning record but think it's not with a losing record. I think we're going to finish 1-5 to close out the season.

I think we lose to KC, Browns, and Denver.
Reply/Quote
Four games to go in the season and we still control our own destiny.

Raise your hand if you would have taken that to start the season.

Reply/Quote
I had to go with no playoffs and a losing record. We've seen how they play other teams that are also trying to make a late push for the playoffs. Fire Zac Taylor.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:28 PM)Ctfan73 Wrote: They need 3 wins in the last 4 weeks.  If they stop shooting themselves in the foot they can do it.

Those 3 wins are likely against DEN, BAL, and CLE, if it happens.
My realistic self thinks they get 2 wins between those 3 teams and finish 9-7, missing the playoffs.
I can also see them just winning 1 more (or none).
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
They will not win another game. I said that with 6 games left, and I’m not changing my mind. Not good enough, make to many mistakes, poor coaching.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:29 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: The Bengals are the best team in their division, although the division seems more mediocre than it did a few weeks ago.

They’ll get in via the division crown.

Really? Because the Browns clowned us the first time and if you check the standings, they're ahead.

ALso check our schedule, we're gonna get rocked if the 49ers beat us. And they did.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Four games to go in the season and we still control our own destiny.

Absolutely would have.
This is the first time since I believe 2015 that the Bengals have had a winning record in Dec.
While they've been frustrating, at least they're worth tuning into live to see if they win or lose.
Every other season for the past five seasons, they haven't been worth watching in Dec.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:35 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: They will not win another game. I said that with 6 games left, and I’m not changing my mind. Not good enough, make to many mistakes, poor coaching.

After the Raiders and Steelers game wins, where the team was 1/2 game out of the conference lead, you said that they’d lose their last 6 games?

That’s badass.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Four games to go in the season and we still control our own destiny.

Your right I even told myself I just wanted to be in the playoff picture late in the year. But its still a disappointment at this point and I know this team needs to move on from Zac and I'm not sure how long it's gonna take them to figure it out.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:36 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Really? Because the Browns clowned us the first time and if you check the standings, they're ahead.

ALso check our schedule, we're gonna get rocked if the 49ers beat us. And they did.

And we clowned the Ravens, but let me guess: You think the Ravens will beat us in the rematch. 

Reply/Quote