Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Number 1 Seed?
(12-07-2015, 12:29 AM)tjcase85 Wrote: A crappy eagles team just went into Foxborough and won, the bengals could win as well.

Pats have Been struggling for a month now. Giants had them beat, so did the bills, ... They are lucky they are only 10-2.
Reply/Quote
I went onto the Broncos message board and you wouldn't believe how lightly most of them are taking the Bengals. One of their posters even said that the only team he was worried about was Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 02:43 AM)intothefray Wrote: I went onto the Broncos message board and you wouldn't believe how lightly most of them are taking the Bengals. One of their posters even said that the only team he was worried about was Pittsburgh.

Excellent . Guess they forgot how they got rolled last year.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 03:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Excellent .  Guess they forgot how they got rolled last year.

A lot of them have been pretty cocky for a few years now. Back when Jake Plummer was their QB, their message board had a lot of classy, informed posters who you could have civilized discussions with. Those posters are gone and have been replaced with a lot of fist-pumping homers who think that they have an easy road to the Super Bowl if they win the No. 1 seed, which they assume they will.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 02:43 AM)intothefray Wrote: I went onto the Broncos message board and you wouldn't believe how lightly most of them are taking the Bengals. One of their posters even said that the only team he was worried about was Pittsburgh.

It's funny but wit the injuries to QB for the broncos and the injuries in general to the pats the only team i'm worried about is also pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
^me too

This week AND in the playoffs

Just keeping it real
Reply/Quote