Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals @ Panthers prediction
The Bengals will control this game from beginning to end, Oh Cam will break a couple runs and make it interesting but....

Bengals: 30

Panthers: 19
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2018, 12:07 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: No Mixon hurts us big time. Cam has a big game running the ball (again). Plus, I've been perfect so far with my picks:

Panthers  30
Bengals  17

I picked the wins the first 2 weeks and a loss this week. Hope I'm wrong though.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
24 - 21 Bengals
Bullock kicks a FG with 1:30 left. Panthers get in FG range, but a sack by Dunlap moves them back out of range..Game Over
Reply/Quote
I'll be wearing my lucky Bengals t-shirt, which I've worn both of the first 2 games. That ought to do it to the tune of:

Bengals - 34
Panthers - 23
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
we have issues running so we go to the AIR.. while the DL slows down a bit in the 4th Qtr allowing Panthers to score (they were full from eating all daY)

34-14 bengals
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 11:27 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I know it's early, but I wanted to be the first to predict that the Bengals will beat the Panthers by a score of 34-23.

ThumbsUp  :andy:

I posted the same score last night on a different thread....
34-23
Reply/Quote
31-24 Bengals.

I watched the Panthers/Falcons game and they did not have much in the way of a pass rush. Matt Ryan had all day back there and I think Dalton will have a big game.

I do think McCaffrey will give us fits on D catching out of the backfield.

Bengals win a good one on the road.
Reply/Quote
31-24 Panthers. This this will be a tough game to win on the road
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2018, 11:37 PM)Sweetness Wrote: 31-24 Panthers. This this will be a tough game to win on the road

It will be, but with that said

26 - 24 Bengals

Chunky Randy hits 4 FG's !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
plus AJ Green gets 2 more TD's !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I predict that the Panthers will not score more than 23 points.  I also predict that the Bengals will win.

Bengals - ?
Panthers - 23 
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 10:50 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Lawson 3 sacks? I can see that.

Yeah, but how many are roughing the QB and a 15 yard penalty?   Ninja
Reply/Quote
Panthers offense doesn't look like it has in the past. Key to this game is tackling well in space, as Cam loves his checkdown options and running. Tackle well, play assignments, etc and the Bengals win this game 34-23
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 11:59 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Panthers have some injuries, so do the Falcons, and both have to play Sunday...… could be good for us...

Unfortunately so do the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
I have a hard time seeing us win this one, primarily due to no Mixon and no Price. Doubt we'll be able to establish a consistent ground game, which will put too much on Dalton's shoulders.

Cam Newton is also really underrated. People forget that he was easily the best QB in the NFL 3 years ago. He is legit. Just have a tough time seeing us pull this one out.

Panthers 28
Bengals 20
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 06:48 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: I predict that the Panthers will not score more than 23 points.  I also predict that the Bengals will win.

Bengals - ?
Panthers - 23 

Soooooooooooooooooo, you're saying the Bengals will score 4 TDs and 2 FGs. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Cam Newton has not completed a single pass thrown 20-plus yards in the air this year. He’s 0 for 6. The vast majority of his throws have come within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage or behind it and over the middle. He’s thrown 30 passes in that spot and only 16 to the outside.

Check downs and over the middle are his bread and butter.
[Image: Pics-Art-10-07-11-00-57-1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2018, 12:07 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: No Mixon hurts us big time. Cam has a big game running the ball (again). Plus, I've been perfect so far with my picks:

Panthers  30
Bengals  17

I live in Raleigh and am taking my youngest son and three of his buddies ( with whom I am in a fantasy league) to the game.

Cam running is a bigger threat than Cam passing. He is a huge threat running the ball. He can score 2 or even 3 TDs running the ball.

Not sure Cam has hit many if any passes over 20 yards this year.

McCaffrey is their best receiver. He might be the best receiving RB in league.  D needs to take this into account.

Given our historic problems with tight ends, Olson being out is a great plus for us

Need to have a controlled rush to keep Cam in the pocket and cut off his runs.

If we do this Bengals will win by 10 points.
Reply/Quote
17-17 tie.
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 27
Panthers - 23
Reply/Quote