Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Raiders predictions
Bengals 31
Raiders 10
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 11:30 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Bengals 31
Raiders 10

I think the Bengals will win this but i doubt it would be by that much.  More like 13-10.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Raiders 17
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Raiders 13
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Raiders 10

This is not going to be a cakewalk.  They have a very good pass rush.  We have a weak center.  I hope we win, but it may only be by one score.  
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 01:11 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: This is not going to be a cakewalk.  They have a very good pass rush.  We have a weak center.  I hope we win, but it may only be by one score.  

My thinking too.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
Bengals-17
Raiders-7

And I'll be there to watch them lose and console my poor crying husband. Lol
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 01:39 PM)Jenking1616 Wrote: Bengals-17
Raiders-7

And I'll be there to watch them lose and console my poor crying husband. Lol

If your husband's a Raiders fan, let him cry.  It'll help wash the silver and black paint off his face.

Reply/Quote
If the bengals go out there several days ahead of time and get over jet lag they should win.

I am very concerned about Bodine. No QB does well when there is pressure up the middle.

Andy is a very good QB when he gets decent protection. I honestly think most of his problems come from very poor pass pro in the middle of our 0-line. 

Really need to win this game to have a good shot at playoffs this year.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 01:41 PM)McC Wrote: If your husband's a Raiders fan, let him cry.  It'll help wash the silver and black paint off his face.

Lol. We HAVE to win. I've been talking so much shit for almost a year! I will NOT eat my words like I did last time we were in Oakland 6 years ago!
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 01:44 PM)Jenking1616 Wrote: Lol. We HAVE to win. I've been talking so much shit for almost a year! I will NOT eat my words like I did last time we were in Oakland 6 years ago!

This is the last of the regular season walls that the Bengals will knock down.  I see a defensive struggle and it may not be pretty but the Bengals will eke out a win.  Think TB last year.  Your stomach may be in your throat all day but in the end, your words will go uneaten.

Reply/Quote
I predict the Oakland medical staff will have to remove Jeremy Hill's cleat from Curtis Loften's ass after he runs him over.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Raiders 20-17. Sorry.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 17
Raiders 13
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Raiders 16

Game pretty much goes as expected. Dalton has a subpar day, and prob throws a costly pick to give them easy points. Otherwise, the D is shutting down their O most of the day.

Pac gives up a big play down the field for their only TD.

J. Hill has 125 on the ground and a TD.

Dalton hooks up with Green for a redzone TD.

Nugent does the rest.
Reply/Quote
Raiders 10

Bengals 9
Raiders 6

Reply/Quote
Bengals 13 Raiders 7
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 01:11 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: This is not going to be a cakewalk.  They have a very good pass rush.  We have a weak center.  I hope we win, but it may only be by one score.  

Yep, if we can't run the ball against them it may be a long day for Dalton. Amari Cooper may break 100 yards receiving.
Reply/Quote
24-10 Bengals
Dalton 190 passing yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT
Hill 122 rushing yards, 24 receiving yards, 1 receiving TD
AJ Green, 102 receiving yards, 1 TD

Defense: 4 sacks, a pick-6, and forced fumble (no recovery)

:)
Reply/Quote
I'll say 20-10 Bengals win.
Reply/Quote