Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Ravens predictions
20-14  Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Ravens have no confidence after a brutal loss, and their overall talent just isn't there anymore. A late push by Baltimore makes it looker closer than it really was.

Bengals 24
Ravens 17
Reply/Quote
Bengals 23
Ravens 20

Nug redeems himself with a 50 yarder as time expires.

3-0, all in the AFC. Who-Dey!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
27 - 20 Bengals
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
Ravens 17

Going to Baltimore against a desperate team is still a tough task but this offense is on fire and the D is making plays
Reply/Quote
I don't think the Ravens are the team to end this winning streak. After the Ravens we have the Chiefs, Seahawks and Steelers. I could see a loss coming from one of those games at least.

I say Green has his best game yet and the defense keep the Ravens in check.

Bengals-27
Ravens-10

Reply/Quote
Hill bounces back, Gio continues, and Green finally busts loose. I say we win big.....

Bengals - 31
Ravens - 13
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
BB Gun targets 20
Reply/Quote
Not convinced enough to call this one. Can go either way. Penalties and time management will determine the outcome.

Reply/Quote
Head says Ravens 27-17, heart says Bengals 51-6.
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 27
Ravens - 10

The Ravens are just not that good.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
Ravens 16

Bengals D gives Flacco trouble like always. The Bengals really bring some pain with their receivers. The Ravens couldn't cover the Raiders yesterday. The Ravens have no chance in hell to cover all of our receivers.

Dalton 320 yards 3 TDs
Hill 70 yards 1 TD
Gio 45 yards
Reply/Quote
The Ravens defense is bad, Really Bad !

They're not going to fix that in one week, and against this offense ?

Bengals 31

Ravens 19
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 09:46 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Bengals 31
Ravens 16

Bengals D gives Flacco trouble like always. The Bengals really bring some pain with their receivers. The Ravens couldn't cover the Raiders yesterday. The Ravens have no chance in hell to cover all of our receivers.

Dalton 320 yards 3 TDs
Hill 70 yards 1 TD
Gio 45 yards

This is how it should be.  But it's the NFL and things don't always happen like they should.  But we do have a pretty good handle on playing them recently.  They did give Peyton fits.

I'm trying to dole out my enthusiasm in little bits, trying not to get carried away so early.  In that spirit, I predict a close, hard fought, maybe even ugly win.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 10:04 AM)McC Wrote: This is how it should be.  But it's the NFL and things don't always happen like they should.  But we do have a pretty good handle on playing them recently.  They did give Peyton fits.

I'm trying to dole out my enthusiasm in little bits, trying not to get carried away so early.  In that spirit, I predict a close, hard fought, maybe even ugly win.

They did give Peyton fits, but Peyton has a horrible OL this year. He's been under pressure almost as soon as the ball gets hiked. The Broncos lost 3 of their starting OL in the offseason. Manning is in for a long year.
Reply/Quote
Bengals: 27
Ravens 17

Feelin' pretty gooooood.
[Image: WiscoFan.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 10:06 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: They did give Peyton fits, but Peyton has a horrible OL this year. He's been under pressure almost as soon as the ball gets hiked. The Broncos lost 3 of their starting OL in the offseason. Manning is in for a long year.

Come on, man.  Remember?  Low key?  Stop saying enthusiasm building things that make a lot of sense.  Please!
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 10:09 AM)McC Wrote: Come on, man.  Remember?  Low key?  Stop saying enthusiasm building things that make a lot of sense.  Please!

My opinion of this team hasn't changed much from before we even played in the preseason. I said that the 11-5 would be our minimum this year.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 10:15 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: My opinion of this team hasn't changed much from before we even played in the preseason. I said that the 11-5 would be our minimum this year.

Okay.  I can see you're determined to interpret the impressive facts in a positive way.

Reply/Quote
Our D always gives the Ravens trouble. We need to be sure to take what they give us. They will get pressure on Dalton. We'll probably see our first sack (and more than one) this week. How many INTs or Fumbles will that turn into for us? Might be a good week to work on how to take a sack with Dalton. Of course if you're blindsided then that doesn't help.

Anyways we have the tools to win the turnover battle and be better in the ground attack. Special teams and the offense being patient/having the best past pro possible will be necessary to help us prevail overall. Bengals win it: 20 - 18.

Reply/Quote