• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals @ Ravens predictions
Sound off, what are your predictions?
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Ravens 27 to Bengals 21
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Predicting it's a must win to have any hopes at all at winning the division.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
The Ravens are 2nd in the league in yards rushing. The Texans are 30th. I hope this isn't a replay of the first game against the Clowns who ran all over us. This really is a must win to try and win the division, but we might have to start thinking about next year. Ravens 31 Good guys 17. Please please please prove me wrong Bengals
Reply/Quote
Getting kinda hard to predict when the only way we win is if Burrow is just super elite that day

Must win, coming off a bad loss

We’re winning against Baltimore.

Win will quickly erase this loss and helps us keep pace in the north

Sunday ends up being a fun day as Steelers win, then we beat Pittsburg twice giving us a tiebreaker against them that ends up saving us as Browns fall off and we take a wildcard from Pittsburg

Last Browns game we will have already clinched

It’ll just be a matter of who we want to play in the playoffs

I refuse to bet against Burrow
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Ravens 38
Bengals 10

I really hope I am wrong. Had a horrible feeling about the Texans and now Hendrickson. I just see this season sliding away into another normal Bengals disappointing season.

We had 2 awesome seasons and that was our chance. AFC North is absolutely brutal. AFC stacked with good QB's. It will take a miracle to ever get back to the SB let alone win.

It would probably be extremely helpful if Burrow could find a way to actually have a normal, injury free preseason.
Reply/Quote
We may lose, but it won't be a blow out. We may win, but it won't be a blow out. We've played them very close ever since Mike McDonald has been their DC.

The last 4 times we met the Ravens, the margin has been 3 points, 7 points, 11 points (this was the coinflip game) and 2 points.

If you go back to 2021, we blew them out both times, but that was their defense being non-functional, which won't happen anymore.

In week 2, we lost 27-24 when Burrow was on a bum leg, and Chase had not gotten going yet. That, to me, is a good omen for this game.

If we truly believe Burrow is back and if we believe Lou rights the ship after being embarrassed yesterday, I think we can pull off a win here.

Especially since the Ravens are coming off of an AFC North game, whereas we are coming off an AFC South game. One is significantly more physically punishing than the other and, on a short week, I think that matters.

Let's call it 27-24, Bengals.

Our season kind of depends on it.
Reply/Quote
Not sure how they win this one without Trey and Tee.
Giving them the Tanner Hudson treatment likely won't work.

Early prediction:
Ravens 31
Bengals 21
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2023, 10:01 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: We may lose, but it won't be a blow out. We may win, but it won't be a blow out. We've played them very close ever since Mike McDonald has been their DC.

The last 4 times we met the Ravens, the margin has been 3 points, 7 points, 11 points (this was the coinflip game) and 2 points.

If you go back to 2021, we blew them out both times, but that was their defense being non-functional, which won't happen anymore.

In week 2, we lost 27-24 when Burrow was on a bum leg, and Chase had not gotten going yet. That, to me, is a good omen for this game.

If we truly believe Burrow is back and if we believe Lou rights the ship after being embarrassed yesterday, I think we can pull off a win here.

Especially since the Ravens are coming off of an AFC North game, whereas we are coming off an AFC South game. One is significantly more physically punishing than the other and, on a short week, I think that matters.

Let's call it 27-24, Bengals.

Our season kind of depends on it.

Yeah, the Ravens/Cleveland game was a punishing one, with the Browns dominating the time of possession, keeping the Ravens defense on the field, and the Ravens losing tackle Ronnie Stanely to a knee injury and CB Humphrey to an ankle injury. But Trey being down because of a freak injury is big and the Texans were down a lot of players and that didn't work out so well.

Really, the Bengals need some breaks. Fumbles that bounce the Bengals way, dropped Ravens passes, etc. The Bengals need a little good fortune now, because the teams are evenly matched.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2023, 07:42 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Predicting it's a must win to have any hopes at all at winning the division.

x2

27-17 Rat Turds

*If Hendrickson is out: 34-17
*If Hubbard & Trey are out: 37-10

1. Harbaugh will have them more ready than Zack does our crew.
2. We are playing AT the Rat Turds
3. Rat Turds will not lose 2 in a row w the division on the line. Again, credit Harbaugh.
4. It’s just not our year.
Reply/Quote
I can’t bring myself to predict a Bengals win. We have struggled against our division since last year and haven’t beaten a healthy Ravens team in the last 2 tries. I know they can win, but 5-5 seems more likely the way this team is playing,
Reply/Quote
I had a bad feeling against the Texans. For whatever reason we always struggle against them. Even on our big undefeated streak in 2015 that was our first loss. Anyway I think that we're going to win this game. The team knows what's at steak now. It's not even "for the division" but we're in a tight race just to get into the playoffs. I really hope this new front office realizes the poor playcalling in the off-season and brings someone in to call the plays next season.

Bengals 27
Ravens 26
Reply/Quote
Usually when picking a game that I think will be close, I will always go with the home team due to law of averages of home games.

I don't really think this game will be close unless Tee and Chase are both fully healthy, and our oline & Mixon have that form they had in the 49rs game. That will be our only chance, because they can't rely on the defense to not break as they will be bending over backwards most of the game.

Ravens 27 - 17
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Dude this narrative shit is getting stupid

Just saw an analyst say the Ravens have our number?

We kicked them out the damn playoffs and beat them in the regular season wtf are they talking about?

All because they won earlier in the year? Really?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Prepare your bootycheeks.

Ravens-28
Bengals-10
Reply/Quote
Ravens 35
Bengals 24
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2023, 11:40 AM)Housh Wrote: Dude this narrative shit is getting stupid

Just saw an analyst say the Ravens have our number?

We kicked them out the damn playoffs and beat them in the regular season wtf are they talking about?

All because they won earlier in the year? Really?

It was a really close game too. The Bengals came within 3 with 3:28 left to play. If our defense made a stop, we could have easily won or tied that game at the end.

It just came down to a key scramble on 3rd down from Jackson to ice the game. If they stop that scramble, the Bengals likely win the game.

And that was with a 50% Burrow.

I don't see why we wouldn't be competitive in this game.
Reply/Quote
Pain
Reply/Quote
27-17 Ravens (unfortunately)
Reply/Quote
Ima predict 24-14 us

It’s a must win and Baltimore is so comfortably ahead that i think they’ll take possessions off

Tee will return and at least try and go. Defense won’t give up more than 3 explosive plays because it’s all well work on this week in practice
-Housh
Reply/Quote