Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Ravens predictions
I think the Ravens are clearly over matched by the Bengals. This whole idea that the Ravens have never been to 0-3 and will simply prevent that outcome by sheer force of will is going to disappear in the first quarter when it becomes evident that the ravens are.....clearly over matched by the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
All of the commentary and the analysis on this game is pretty much the same.

The Bengals should win, but the Ravens are desperate. So the Ravens win.

I'm not buying it.

Good teams don't stand for that 'desperation' crap. We need to win this game so we can stop hearing about how the Ravens are a good team because they simply aren't. Ozzy Newsome knows how to dismantle a Super Bowl team better than any owner in this league. In Ozzy I trust to suck for another 15 years.

(I have been on this board WAY too much lately, and I apologize. Just pumped for this game)
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are clearly the better team on paper. That being said this is a division game so throw records and stats out the window.

Ravens 24
Bengals 17
Reply/Quote
Bengal 24
Ravens 16
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Ravens 17

Hill runs for 125 and 2 tds. Dalton throws for 1 td 0 int
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 11:17 AM)BengalsFan91 Wrote: Bengals 27
Ravens 17

Hill runs for 125 and 2 tds. Dalton throws for 1 td 0 int

Did you see on NFL Gameday Live that Marshall Faulk predicted Hill and Gio to both rush for over 100 yards?  That was pretty cool.  I'd love to see that!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 03:51 AM)Utts Wrote: The Bengals are clearly the better team on paper. That being said this is a division game so throw records and stats out the window.

Ravens 24
Bengals 17

The only reason I see that anyone picking  the Ratbirds gives is that they are desperate.   Is that enough?  Often, being desperate works against you.  Maybe the Ratbirds just aren't good enough and it will only be exacerbated by being desperate.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 08:49 AM)rungiorun25 Wrote: keep with traditional of a hard nose, relatively low scoring game.

whoever has the ball last ... wins.

Bengals - 27
Ravens - 24

Closest prediction in the thread. Rep.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote