Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Steelers predictions
These offenses are both too loaded to keep it under 30. I expect something along the line of 38-34.

But as for who wins? I honestly have no idea. Definitely a swing game. My head tells me the Bengals. Gut tells me the Steelers.

Guess I could use a punch in the gut.
Reply/Quote
The game is after a bye week, on the road, against the steelers. Heart is saying Bengals but I have a bad feeling about this game, unlike the others. Going with 28-24 Steelers. This is based on if Ben plays; if he doesn't I'm going 31-21 Bengals. Hope to be eating some crow next week!

I feel ill trying this.  Sick
Reply/Quote
the Bengals record for games played after byes is abysmal.  Plus, Big Ben is starting in his first game back from injury.  That automatically gives the Stealers an added 8.5 points.  Playing in Pittsburgh, and additional 4 points.  And playing against the NFL referees and the NFL league office who wants to see Big Ben and the Stealers win any way possible is an additional 15.5 points.  So add that all up and we are down 28 points without even leaving Cincinnati yet.  We stand no chance this week, might as well just stay home and keep everyone healthy.  Our weak defense and sieve like OL who won't be able to protect the noodle armed Red Rocket will just end up being a loooooong day for us in Pissburgh.  And don't even think about trying to run on that great DL for Pissburgh.  Forget it!  The Bengals will be lucky to survive Pissburgh.

Cincinnati- 13
Pittsburgh- 41
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Marv never gets his teams ready coming out of a bye week and the Stoolers are desperate.

But we are by far the better team on both sides of the ball and we are far more healthy.

The Stoolers are at home though and will probably take some cheap shots and the refs should back them up as usual.

Bell, Brown and Heyward are all great players and should give us a lot of trouble, especially Bell and Brown.

For all these reasons plus Ben being back i think it will be a very close game unless Hill and Gio run all over them.

Both teams are loaded on Offense so it should be a high scoring game...

Bengals-37
Stoolers-34
Reply/Quote
Bengals Win Laugher !

34 - 13

It is an awakening of the Bengals AFCNorth dominance for the steeler fan, players, and coaches.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Tough game to call. Going to stay positive with his team. They just seem different than the past

Bengals 33
Yinzers 27
Reply/Quote
I see as the Bengals winning 38 to 24 and a Big Ben injury.
Reply/Quote
Steelers will be tough if ben is healthy.

Ben should be out there but how close to 100%? can he escape the rush?

Bengals. 27 Steelers 24
Reply/Quote
Steelers should be hungry with ben back, but the Bengals will outpace them.

Bengals - 35
Pitt - 27
Well does he have a name or should I call him... lawyer?
Reply/Quote
When did the AFCN become a shoot out division? LOL

Bengals 31
Steelers 30
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 10:40 AM)Goalpost Wrote: Throw the records out, although we are the better team.  This could be a crazy type game, so I'm predicting a strange score.  25-22 Bengals.

We are the better team.  Even though Ben R will probably be playing, he won't be as mobile and our DLine is great.  They are going to be relying on Bell a lot I think.  We have to stop the run.  I also think because we are the better team, they will go back to their usual tactics when playing us.  They will try to injure our best players.  
Reply/Quote
Gonna be a physical dog fight.

Bengals 31
Steelers 19

I think the key will be forcing the steelers into field goals instead of touchdowns.
Reply/Quote
Steelers - 25
Bengals - 17

And we get revenge at home next time we see them.
Reply/Quote
Bengals-31

Big Ben's Bathroom Antics-17

Jeremy Hill, Gio and the Oline dominate the game.

Hill 115 yards and 2tds

Gio 75 yards 1td

Dalton 20-27 245 yards 1 td 0 int

Eiffert with the TD off play action.
Reply/Quote
I have no idea. I refuse to get my hopes up.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Ampipe 23 (Georgevich blows it!)
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 01:07 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: the Bengals record for games played after byes is abysmal.  Plus, Big Ben is starting in his first game back from injury.  That automatically gives the Stealers an added 8.5 points.  Playing in Pittsburgh, and additional 4 points.  And playing against the NFL referees and the NFL league office who wants to see Big Ben and the Stealers win any way possible is an additional 15.5 points.  So add that all up and we are down 28 points without even leaving Cincinnati yet.  We stand no chance this week, might as well just stay home and keep everyone healthy.  Our weak defense and sieve like OL who won't be able to protect the noodle armed Red Rocket will just end up being a loooooong day for us in Pissburgh.  And don't even think about trying to run on that great DL for Pissburgh.  Forget it!  The Bengals will be lucky to survive Pissburgh.

Cincinnati- 13
Pittsburgh- 41

There will also be the first key injuries for the Bengals. Just a matter of who and how long.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24 (2 TD and 5 Safeties) to Steelers 22.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 11:37 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: There will also be the first key injuries for the Bengals. Just a matter of who and how long.

Lol this guy is sooooo desperate.

I hear Pissburg is wearing their bumble bee uniforms.

So now I say Bengals 45, Pitt 21
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 01:07 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: the Bengals record for games played after byes is abysmal.  Plus, Big Ben is starting in his first game back from injury.  That automatically gives the Stealers an added 8.5 points.  Playing in Pittsburgh, and additional 4 points.  And playing against the NFL referees and the NFL league office who wants to see Big Ben and the Stealers win any way possible is an additional 15.5 points.  So add that all up and we are down 28 points without even leaving Cincinnati yet.  We stand no chance this week, might as well just stay home and keep everyone healthy.  Our weak defense and sieve like OL who won't be able to protect the noodle armed Red Rocket will just end up being a loooooong day for us in Pissburgh.  And don't even think about trying to run on that great DL for Pissburgh.  Forget it!  The Bengals will be lucky to survive Pissburgh.

Cincinnati- 13
Pittsburgh- 41

That's what I'm worried about. 
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote