Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Steelers predictions
The pittsburgh team I saw playing KC. was horrid and no match for the Bengals.

Bengals - 31
Pissburgh - 13

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Good Guys - 27
The Raping Rapistbergers - 20
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 07:47 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: The pittsburgh team I saw playing KC. was horrid and no match for the Bengals.

Bengals - 31
Pissburgh - 13

For some reason they didn't use Bell much.  That won't happen against us.  And Ben R will be playing, but not as mobile.  We have some issues against the run.  If they can stop Bell we win easily.  They are 27th against the pass.  Green, Jones, and Eifert could have a field day. 
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 11:43 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: For some reason they didn't use Bell much.  That won't happen against us.  And Ben R will be playing, but not as mobile.  We have some issues against the run.  If they can stop Bell we win easily.  They are 27th against the pass.  Green, Jones, and Eifert could have a field day. 

This is an often overlooked aspect of this upcoming game.  Last year, we played the Steelers pretty close with only Green in those games.  Now we have Jones and Eifert as well, so don't sleep on the Bengals being able to move the ball.

Defensively, we have our weak areas, but we still seem to have a solid Defense overall.  I do believe we got caught off guard against Bryant and that we will game plan better to neutralize him.  Brown is still the most dangerous player they have.  He doesn't seem to be coverable and he is always a threat on STs (where all of his TDs have come against us).  Atkins and MJ was also out of the lineup last season and again, we played the Steelers close (don't be fooled by the final score in the 1st game), we can win this game no matter who is playing for the Steelers. 
Reply/Quote
Another year, another sleepy performance coming out of a bye. The Steelers will have their king back and he will be desperate to show the NFL that they are still a force to be reckoned with. Brown and Bell will have big days as they will take what was a close game and take it over in the 4th quarter like last year. The Steelers need this game more and everything will click.

Steelers 34
Bengals 20
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24
Steelers 16
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Anyone who is predicting the Steelers beat up on this team needs to stop living in the past. There is a reason this team is unbeaten... they are damned good. The Steelers defense is not better than either Buffalo or Seattle, and you all saw what this team did to them. Is Pittsburgh going to score some points? Yes. Is Cincinnati going to score more points? You bet your ass they are.

Bengals: 34
Steelers: 24
Reply/Quote
I think from this point forward we should rename that black and yellow team the Pissburgh Stealers.  

Wasted Just my opinion. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I'll make a really irresponsible prediction.

Scenario: Ben returns but lacks his trademark mobility and elusiveness that allows him to extend plays. That coupled with both Pouncey and Beachum being lost makes them very beatable. Bell still gets his yards vs the Bengals linebacking corps, but the defense bows it's neck in the red zone and minimizes the damage.

This is the game where Hill is unleashed. With a week off to heal up, he finally puts distance between himself and the injury he sustained on the non-fumble vs San Diego. Hill rushes for 160. Dalton connects with Eifert in the end zone twice.

Bengals win this game 38-17. Ass kicking and a statement game. No the slugfest we usually go through to beat this team.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 03:24 PM)samhain Wrote: I'll make a really irresponsible prediction.

Scenario:  Ben returns but lacks his trademark mobility and elusiveness that allows him to extend plays.  That coupled with both Pouncey and Beachum being lost makes them very beatable.  Bell still gets his yards vs the Bengals linebacking corps, but the defense bows it's neck in the red zone and minimizes the damage.

This is the game where Hill is unleashed.  With a week off to heal up, he finally puts distance between himself and the injury he sustained on the non-fumble vs San Diego.  Hill rushes for 160.  Dalton connects with Eifert in the end zone twice.  

Bengals win this game 38-17.  Ass kicking and a statement game.  No the slugfest we usually go through to beat this team.

Running is not the answer in this game.  They are 8th against the run.  They are 27th against the pass.  Eifert, Green, and Jones will give them fits.
Reply/Quote
You know what I really want to see? I want to see the Bengals come out and kick ... the Steelers' ... ASS. I want our team to BULLY them. I want our team to be the more physical team. I want our team accused of cheapshotting because of a big LEGAL hit. I want to see the Steelers walking off the field with their heads hanging. I want to see Tomlin and/or Ben blowing up at the reporters in the post game news conference.

I mean, I'll be happy with the win, but I reeeeeeeeeeeeeally want to see the Steelers get a taste of their own medicine.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 07:22 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You know what I really want to see? I want to see the Bengals come out and kick ... the Steelers' ... ASS. I want our team to BULLY them. I want our team to be the more physical team. I want our team accused of cheapshotting because of a big LEGAL hit. I want to see the Steelers walking off the field with their heads hanging. I want to see Tomlin and/or Ben blowing up at the reporters in the post game news conference.

I mean, I'll be happy with the win, but I reeeeeeeeeeeeeally want to see the Steelers get a taste of their own medicine.

Rock On
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 30
Steelers - 24
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Bell gets his 100 yard game, Brown breaks off some big plays, but the difference will be Dalton's pre snap adjustments to the Steelers blitzes. Gio and Hill have big days on screen passes out of the backfield and Eifert dominates. Defense sticks to the script and wears down the Steelers o-line by the second half to close out the win...

Bengals 34
Steelers 17
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 03:02 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I think from this point forward we should rename that black and yellow team the Pissburgh Stealers.  

Wasted Just my opinion. 

I'll second this.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
At some point in the 3rd quarter the Bengals will be up 10-7 and Reggie Nelson will drop an easy pick. All I have.
Reply/Quote
The Steelers won the game at Cincinnati last year because they had an 80 yard TD. So they're going to try the same thing again and the Bengals had better be ready. Plus there's always the chance they could do something dirty like annihilate the punter. I love to watch the Steelers lose so whether it's Gio and Jeremy running it and controlling the clock or bombs away to AJ and MJ and Mo I just really want to see the Bengals win. Here in S Fl they're probably gonna play the Dolphins or Patriots on CBS though.
Reply/Quote
Win or lose, my biggest concern is 'who', and how many will the thugs end up mugging, and how serious will the injuries be?
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 11:21 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Win or lose, my biggest concern is 'who', and how many will the thugs end up mugging, and how serious will the injuries be?

You mean like this?

Or this . . .

or worst of all this?

Yeah, that's my fear too. My prediction is at least one dirty shot on Andy, well after the whistle, and at least one event where they hit first, leading one of the Bengals to hit second and take a 15 yard penalty.

Even with all of that, I predict the Bengals will win 27-13. It will be 20-13 late in the 4th and the Bengals will put it away with a TD with under 4:00 to play.
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 31
F***heads - 13
Reply/Quote