Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Steelers predictions
(10-30-2015, 10:47 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Let's not forget the Bengals Reggie Nelson also sent 2 messages to Tomlin and the Steelers we will not be bullied.

Heath Miller was chopped at the knees and lost for the year with a torn ACL a few years ago.
Bell was chopped at the knees and suffered MCL sprain in week 17 and lost for the year.

My point is, for every Steeler cheap shot, we have delivered clean legal blows to counter. I don't see that changing tis year, they can try and cheap shot us again, but we will be as physical or more physical so they risk losing soldiers (players) as well. We are deeper and have more trained soldiers so not a fight the Steelers will win in my opinion.

Also, the Bengals took out the Steelers punter late in the 70s and Bubby Brister in the 80s with knee injuries. 

It's not been one sided.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
38-17

Andy Dalton 16-20 for 330 Yards, 3 TDs, 0 Int.

According to Whatif sports anyway. I'll go with it!
Reply/Quote
Steelers are almost unbeatable at Heinz Field. Steelers 28 Bengals 23
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31

Stoolers 17
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 05:02 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Steelers are almost unbeatable at Heinz Field. Steelers 28 Bengals 23

That's not really exact and often the Bengals win there and the Steelers win here, as crazy as that is....but it is a very short shuttle flight from Cincy to Pittsburg.....So I will stay with my pick of Bengals 24, Steelers 20 .......because the Bengals have only gave up 13 to Raiders, 19 to Chargers, 24 to Ravens, 21 to Chiefs, 24 to Seahawks, 21 to Bills.......So the most points Bengals have gave up is 24......and I don't see where Steelers have such a great offense and are not  better than some of the teams Bengals have already played. ....No, I'll say Bengals 24, Steelers 20. ....even if Big Ben plays, same score prediction. I took him into account. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 06:51 PM)kevin Wrote: That's not really exact and often the Bengals win there and the Steelers win here, as crazy as that is....but it is a very short shuttle flight from Cincy to Pittsburg.....So I will stay with my pick of Bengals 24, Steelers 20 .......because the Bengals have only gave up 13 to Raiders, 19 to Chargers, 24 to Ravens, 21 to Chiefs, 24 to Seahawks, 21 to Bills.......So the most points Bengals have gave up is 24......and I don't see where Steelers have such a great offense and are not  better than some of the teams Bengals have already played. ....No, I'll say Bengals 24, Steelers 20. ....even if Big Ben plays, same score prediction. I took him into account. 

Pittsburgh's offense is way better than those teams. They have about as many weapons as we do.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 07:34 PM)The Dangler Wrote: Pittsburgh's offense is way better than those teams. They have about as many weapons as we do.

They won't be able to stop our D Line and their QB will not be as mobile as usual.  We win.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24
Steelers 21
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 01:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Also, the Bengals took out the Steelers punter late in the 70s and Bubby Brister in the 80s with knee injuries. 

It's not been one sided.

Only for the last 30 years.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 07:34 PM)The Dangler Wrote: Pittsburgh's offense is way better than those teams. They have about as many weapons as we do.

(10-30-2015, 07:45 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: They won't be able to stop our D Line and their QB will not be as mobile as usual.  We win.

I am with Bonnie here. Armpitt has a lot of weapons but that O-line has some major holes and Ben
will be hobbled. It will be tough for Ben to get the ball to those weapons. Bell is the main player that
worries me. The dude is damn good at running, catching and blocking and it is easier for a young,
inexperienced O-lineman to run block than pass block.

We stop Bell, we win. Even if he has a big day i still think we can win with our weapons against that
Secondary. Eifert will be the topper for us, they won't have an answer for him unless they try and
injure him which would not surprise me.

No injuries please, (knock on wood).
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati's undefeated, 100% healthy - including getting back Burfict, playing a team who has lost 3 games, has some key injuries now, a terrible offensive line, and a less than 100% QB - all after Coming back from a bye - doing nothing but thinking about this game for two weeks now -

Really, if we can't win this game it will be extremely disappointing.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
27 - 23 Bengals
Reply/Quote
Am I the only one that's concerned for a pats llke performance from last year?
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 06:00 PM)drgonzo Wrote: Am I the only one that's concerned for a pats llke performance from last year?

I doubt it will happen. Different teams, under different circumstances.
Reply/Quote
Back in 1969, I went to a Bengals all-day camp, when they were trying to drum up fan support. I became hooked as a 7-year-old kid. Too many times my heart has been broken by the Steelers since.

I am a pessimist in sports by nature. I have a t-shirt that says "I'd be pessimistic about the game, but it wouldn't do any good!"

Somehow, this year seems different. This team feels like those Super Bowl teams to me. I see Bengals 30-21.

That might be my first-ever prediction of the Bengals beating the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 40
Steelers 27 (most of which are in garbage time)

I really think that the Steelers are going to underestimate Andy despite his amazing year. I hope they blitz like they usually do. I see us putting up ridiculous numbers. Ben will get sacked 4-5 times.
Reply/Quote
It'll be a 20+ point blow out either way. 

Reply/Quote
Bengals - 27
Shitsburgh - 13

Ben back but not able to avoid the rush when it's 3rd and long. Pittsburgh just can't stop the Bengals offense.
Reply/Quote
I have already said my consensus, and I'll say it once more. I see us losing this game. We have to lose one eventually, might as well lose to our big brother. Pittsburgh has had our number for quite a while and I expect a Marvin team that is terrible after bye's to continue. I think their receiving core will give us a lot of issues as will Bell. If Bell breaks out big runs, we are toast.

I'm going to say we lose by probably a touchdown.

*Note, every time I have said this AND been against the Bengals, we win. So, I'm just going with the flow now.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
I'm thinking it will be a close one.
Bengals
27-24
Reply/Quote