Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Steelers predictions
(10-27-2015, 07:22 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You know what I really want to see? I want to see the Bengals come out and kick ... the Steelers' ... ASS. I want our team to BULLY them. I want our team to be the more physical team. I want our team accused of cheapshotting because of a big LEGAL hit. I want to see the Steelers walking off the field with their heads hanging. I want to see Tomlin and/or Ben blowing up at the reporters in the post game news conference.

I mean, I'll be happy with the win, but I reeeeeeeeeeeeeally want to see the Steelers get a taste of their own medicine.

Well, yeah, what Philhos said. This would make me so damn happy. Big Grin
Reply/Quote
Why the Bengals should win:

1. We have the better team.
2. Dalton has posted a 92 rating in his last 4 against the Steelers, and he's playing at an MVP level now.
3. We are loaded with weapons and the Steelers have a weak secondary.
4. Ben may not be 100%
5. The Steelers are breaking in a backup LT.
6. Geno Atkins and Carlos Dunlap.
7. I just have a feeling Hill is due for a big game.
8. It's another 1pm game.

Why I'm worried (for the first time this year):

1. Steeler fans are going to be amped. Ben is back and it's a huge game. We need to quiet the crowd early.
2. Our post-BYE record isn't good.
3. LeVeon Bell and Antonio Brown.
4. Although the games were close and we were down several key players, we did get swept last year.
5. It just feels like we're due for a loss. We have to lose at some point, right?

Bengals- 27
The team with the inbred bandwagon pabst-drinking basement-dwelling fans- 24
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
35-3 Bengals

Reply/Quote
Gotta go Bengals til they lose one. 34-27
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Trying not to be a homer here. I really think we have the better roster, but they have home field and have worn the daddy pants in the division for-just-about-ever. Hopefully raw talent wins out, and the Bengals bury the Steelers division hopes.

Bengals 27
Steelers 20
Reply/Quote
If they seriously injure one of our players yet again, I say we all drive on over and burn ketchup down. I am more worried about our players health than the game itself. Andy, protect your knees man.

27-24 Bengals

Reply/Quote
I'll predict Bengals win, 24-14.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
I THINK this game will be the game will lose. We perform terribly after a bye and Steelers have always had our number. We are coming in confident and they are going to want to take us out. We have never been 7 and 0, after Sunday, it will continue.'

*NOTE every time I say this, we win, so just go with it*

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Just a reminder that Andy is 2-2 after the bye. Not nearly as bad as pre Andy Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Da Bengals: 31
Steelers: -7
Reply/Quote
Heart says Bengals head says Thugsburgh.

Since they are 8-0 since I started my negative schtick, I think I will stick to the schtick and say they lay an egg, and 2 key Bengal players get mugged.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 08:51 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Heart says Bengals head says Thugsburgh.

Since they are 8-0 since I started my negative schtick, I think I will stick to the schtick and say they lay an egg, and 2 key Bengal players get mugged.

Keeping to my schtick, too.

Madden says: 44-6 Bengals. Andy's 16 of 22 for 263 yards and 3TDs. AJ has 8 grabs for 157 yads and 2 TDs, while Hill rushes for 155 yards and a score, and Ben throws a pick-6.

Reality: 28-23 Steelers.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 34
Dirtiest of dirty stank a$$ funks - 23
Reply/Quote
27-17 You know who, them Who Dey Who Boys
Reply/Quote
Bengals gonna kill 'em.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 11:20 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Why I'm worried (for the first time this year):

5. It just feels like we're due for a loss. We have to lose at some point, right?

No.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If Ben plays this will be a close one I'll go 31 to 30 Bengals.

If he doesn't play, this is a blowout. Bengals 45 - 17.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 04:38 PM)Cincybearcatfan Wrote: You mean like this?

Or this . . .

or worst of all this?

Yeah, that's my fear too. My prediction is at least one dirty shot on Andy, well after the whistle, and at least one event where they hit first, leading one of the Bengals to hit second and take a 15 yard penalty.

Even with all of that, I predict the Bengals will win 27-13. It will be 20-13 late in the 4th and the Bengals will put it away with a TD with under 4:00 to play.

Let's not forget the Bengals Reggie Nelson also sent 2 messages to Tomlin and the Steelers we will not be bullied.

Heath Miller was chopped at the knees and lost for the year with a torn ACL a few years ago.
Bell was chopped at the knees and suffered MCL sprain in week 17 and lost for the year.

My point is, for every Steeler cheap shot, we have delivered clean legal blows to counter. I don't see that changing tis year, they can try and cheap shot us again, but we will be as physical or more physical so they risk losing soldiers (players) as well. We are deeper and have more trained soldiers so not a fight the Steelers will win in my opinion.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Ahhh Steelers week! This will be a close game against our most hated rival. Dalton gets the ball and goes 80 yards with one TO to lead us to a 27-20 thrilling victory. That being said, I would REALLY enjoy being wrong and see them go into Pittsburgh and blow them out for once!

WHO DEY!!! Tiger
Reply/Quote
We have a better record against them at ketchup field than we do PBS, and we take another one there. BigJen isn't going to be 100%. If we can stay home and stop the dozens of screens and slants coming.

We win !

Bengals 30

Squeelers 22
Reply/Quote