Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals address need for guys who punch women in face depth
(05-16-2017, 09:52 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Make that Crestview Hills. 
Ninja

LOL....it was mostly a tongue in cheek reference to how some of the more snobby bitches, and some dudes, always made it a point at EKU to STRESS they were from NORTHERN Kentucky.  The rest of us peons are obviously toothless schlubs..... LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2017, 07:05 PM)Wyche Wrote: LOL....it was mostly a tongue in cheek reference to how some of the more snobby bitches, and some dudes, always made it a point at EKU to STRESS they were from NORTHERN Kentucky.  The rest of us peons are obviously toothless schlubs..... LMAO

lol............  I know what you mean, but I just always make it a point to say Northern Kentucky just because this area is more secluded than the rest of Kentucky and it's easier to locate than anywhere else.  It's considered Greater Cincinnati, but I'll never consider myself from Cincinnati.

Literally, you get on the expressway, go three or four exits south, and you just hit all farms.

Don't get me wrong because I have friends from all over Kentucky and it's not that Northern Kentucky is any better, but it's just a different animal.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2017, 09:52 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Make that Crestview Hills. 
Ninja

How'd you know I live in Crestview Hills?

Did we talk about it sometime or did I mention it in a forum and I'm just too brain damaged to remember?
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2017, 08:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How'd you know I live in Crestview Hills?

Did we talk about it sometime or did I mention it in a forum and I'm just too brain damaged to remember?

We talked about it awhile back, maybe on the old board. I was Lakeside Park then. Ft. Mitchell now.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2017, 08:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol............  I know what you mean, but I just always make it a point to say Northern Kentucky just because this area is more secluded than the rest of Kentucky and it's easier to locate than anywhere else.  It's considered Greater Cincinnati, but I'll never consider myself from Cincinnati.

Literally, you get on the expressway, go three or four exits south, and you just hit all farms.

Don't get me wrong because I have friends from all over Kentucky and it's not that Northern Kentucky is any better, but it's just a different animal.

Or go about 70 miles farther south and you'll come to my home town Lexington. Or as I like to refer to it as God's country.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:03 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

The irony is hilarious coming from a Ravens fan!  

How does a Ravens fan even have the balls to make this thread?!

It's doubly funny considering how their fans gave Ray Rice a standing ovation during practice...while he was being investigated for hitting his lady.   LMAO
[img]http://[Image: power-rangers-dinozords-ranking-tigerzor...mhpcjr.jpg][/img]
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2017, 09:30 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: We talked about it awhile back, maybe on the old board. I was Lakeside Park then. Ft. Mitchell now.
Oooooooooooh............  stay away from trees in Highland Cemetery!!!!!!!!!!
(05-18-2017, 10:29 PM)Bronze Bengal Wrote: It's doubly funny considering how their fans gave Ray Rice a standing ovation during practice...while he was being investigated for hitting his lady.   LMAO

The irony is more crippling than a tree!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2017, 10:29 PM)Bronze Bengal Wrote: It's doubly funny considering how their fans gave Ray Rice a standing ovation during practice...while he was being investigated for hitting his lady.   LMAO

Just saw this thread was made by a Ravens fan and thought the same thing, what a hypocrite.

Atleast Mixon was young and drunk when he did this pathetic thing.

I doubt he ever does anything like it again either.
Reply/Quote
My thoughts on this thread:

[Image: 833145.gif]
Reply/Quote
lol, the press has been reporting that Pacman is "mentoring" Mixon. Come on, Marv.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-05-2017, 06:24 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, the press has been reporting that Pacman is "mentoring" Mixon. Come on, Marv.

Sort of like having a murderer be the face of your franchise, and then having said murderer mentor Ray Rice, and we all saw how that turned out!!!!!!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious 

Quote:“I am disappointed; this is personal for me,” Lewis said on ESPN’s Monday Night Countdown before the Lions-Giants game. “So I’m torn. This is a guy, a young man I really took under my wing and tried to mentor and tried to make sure he had a successful career and stayed away from things like this.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious  Hilarious

Your posts are PRICELESS!!!!!!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I think this is the dumbest thread I've ever seen in Smack. None of the other 3 teams have the innocence to bring this up. I know I'll get some smart ass replies, but it is what it is.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
No amount of emojis can ever make it ok to defend people who hit women.

I expect a lot of emojis in response to this. Stay classy Cincy.

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2017, 08:16 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No amount of emojis can ever make it ok to defend people who hit women.

I expect a lot of emojis in response to this. Stay classy Cincy.

Coming from a guy that defended keeping a running back that knocked a woman out and keeping a murderer!

I LOVE it!

Stay hypocritical, Baltimore area and all Ravens fans!
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2017, 12:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Coming from a guy that defended keeping a running back that knocked a woman out and keeping a murderer!

I LOVE it!

Stay hypocritical, Baltimore area and all Ravens fans!

That's false. We've been over this. Stop trying to pass your character flaws off on others.
Last time I'll say that. 

Reply/Quote
(06-05-2017, 11:59 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I think this is the dumbest thread I've ever seen in Smack. None of the other 3 teams have the innocence to bring this up. I know I'll get some smart ass replies, but it is what it is.

Indeed. This thread has long since gone beyond the worthwhile stage. I wish a mod would close it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2017, 01:22 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Indeed.  This thread has long since gone beyond the worthwhile stage.  I wish a mod would close it

To their credit, the mods don't close threads that expose the flaws of the Bengals organization and their fans. 

They're equal oppurtunity. 

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2017, 01:24 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: To their credit, the mods don't close threads that expose the flaws of the Bengals organization and their fans. 

They're equal oppurtunity. 

Then none would ever be closed as we are all human, and hence, flawed

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2017, 01:08 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That's false. We've been over this. Stop trying to pass your character flaws off on others.
Last time I'll say that. 

We've been over it and over it and you're explanations fail!

And last time you'll say it like that's supposed to intimidate me?!

I'd be happy to explain how your explanations were flawed and fail if you'd like!

Let me know!

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Now he's working out with the child beater. They really need to assign him some better mentors.

Reply/Quote