Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals address need for guys who punch women in face depth
(05-11-2017, 09:25 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Wait... so he sexually harasses her, uses a gay slur when she turns him down, and follows her into a store, continuing to harass her and her friends. She then pushes him when he won't go away and slaps him after he lunges at her like he is going to punch her.

Note to women, do not try to defend yourself from men who are harassing you and threatening you. That makes you the "aggressor". Especially when it's a model citizen who only one year ago threw a parking ticket at a campus employee and then aggressively drove towards them with his car.

The bar is set low in Kentucky.

Hey now, that's NORTHERN Kentucky.... Attitude

LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 09:54 AM)Vlad Wrote: Just skimming through that...as long as you keep insisting that Ben raped someone and Lewis murdered someone, there's no point in continuing.

Just know one thing... as hard as it may be for you to believe, when people stop responding to you it's not because they feel you've won the debate. Its pretty far from it.

Go ahead Brad, I'll let you have the last word.

Not trying to get the last word, but why wouldn't I respond when you continuously throw out garbage?

Ben wasn't charged with rape but it's well known that he did.  I already went over that.

I've pointed out many times that everyone knows Ray Lewis murdered two people and was only let off because he rolled over on two other people who the prosecution still couldn't find guilty.

Educate yourself on those two topics and then maybe we can continue having this discussion, but nice way to try and dip-out of it.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 09:25 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Wait... so he sexually harasses her, uses a gay slur when she turns him down, and follows her into a store, continuing to harass her and her friends. She then pushes him when he won't go away and slaps him after he lunges at her like he is going to punch her.

Note to women, do not try to defend yourself from men who are harassing you and threatening you. That makes you the "aggressor". Especially when it's a model citizen who only one year ago threw a parking ticket at a campus employee and then aggressively drove towards them with his car.

The bar is set low in Kentucky.

Hilarious

Defending herself?  

She shoves him, so he lunges at her, and a normal person would flinch or back-off, but she slaps at his head, but she's not the aggressor?

Hilarious

Your agenda against the Bengals makes you post things that make NO SENSE WHATSOEVER!
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 10:32 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious

Defending herself?  

She shoves him, so he lunges at her, and a normal person would flinch or back-off, but she slaps at his head, but she's not the aggressor?

Hilarious

Your agenda against the Bengals makes you post things that make NO SENSE WHATSOEVER!

A normally person would back off when the woman they are sexually harassing tells them no. Wait, a normal person wouldn't sexually harass someone. And then punch that victim in the face. And then, once they were remorseful and a "model citizen", threaten a university employee with their car after throwing a ticket at them. 

I guess looking out for victims makes no sense whatsoever. Maybe I was just raised right. If you have something else to add to your victim blaming, by all means, send a few more laughing emojis or whatever it is you post to make this right with you. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 12:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: A normally person would back off when the woman they are sexually harassing tells them no. Wait, a normal person wouldn't sexually harass someone. And then punch that victim in the face. And then, once they were remorseful and a "model citizen", threaten a university employee with their car after throwing a ticket at them. 

I guess looking out for victims makes no sense whatsoever. Maybe I was just raised right. If you have something else to add to your victim blaming, by all means, send a few more laughing emojis or whatever it is you post to make this right with you. 

Hilarious

I will because you just shift your argument from her being the aggressor to whatever this argument is.

Someone who was raised right wouldn't follow a team that's best player is a murderer nor would they defend a man who beats women, but it's convenient when you pick and choose what you're holier-than-thou about.

And in another one of your famous exaggerations, show me where Mixon threatened the parking lot attendee?  He threw his parking ticket at the employee, and you equate that to threatening?

Wow.
Reply/Quote
It's the thread that will not die. (P.S.) Not blaming anyone.

Popcorn
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
It's really not surprising that you deemed him a "model citizen" without realizing what he did just last year.

http://kfor.com/2016/11/04/documents-detail-altercation-between-ous-joe-mixon-and-parking-attendant/

If this is a "model citizen", you must have grown up around some really questionable people.

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 05:04 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's really not surprising that you deemed him a "model citizen" without realizing what he did just last year.

http://kfor.com/2016/11/04/documents-detail-altercation-between-ous-joe-mixon-and-parking-attendant/

If this is a "model citizen", you must have grown up around some really questionable people.

Was it wrong of him to do?  

Yes.

But you're labeling him a criminal for throwing a piece of torn up paper in a person's face?

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Tell me this:  how did he throw torn up pieces of paper in the attendant's face?  Was the attendant afraid because Mixon threw confetti at him?

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

He did let his temper get the best of him, but he did acknowledge that he was wrong and apologized.

Is he a saint?  No, but you're making mountains out of torn up pieces of paper!

It wasn't a big deal.

Keep fishing, though, because this is getting fun!
Reply/Quote
So his victim was not the aggressor and he's not a model citizen. Glad we cleared up the excuses being used by the little boys in this thread who cheer on men who hit women.

If there's more excuses to be had, I'm sure whoever is reading this thread cares to hear them, but I don't.

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 06:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So his victim was not the aggressor and he's not a model citizen. Glad we cleared up the excuses being used by the little boys in this thread who cheer on men who hit women.

If there's more excuses to be had, I'm sure whoever is reading this thread cares to hear them, but I don't.

Whatever Spidey Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 06:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So his victim was not the aggressor and he's not a model citizen. Glad we cleared up the excuses being used by the little boys in this thread who cheer on men who hit women.

You make ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE, but it's VERY FUNNY to watch you try!!!!
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:54 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Watching someone attack a team for cutting a guy who hit a woman while supporting a team that has picked up two guys after it was revealed they hit women is pretty funny.

Keep it up, Bengals fans. Millhouse, you cool.

Yeah so hard to cut a guy who was clearly not effective anymore, bravo! You know damn well the ravens would of kept ray if he was coming off a 2k all purpose yards season.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2017, 12:50 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: Yeah so hard to cut a guy who was clearly not effective anymore, bravo! You know damn well the ravens would of kept ray if he was coming off a 2k all purpose yards season.

They tried to keep him until the public outcry got to be too much!  They kept a murderer, so why would they have any problem keeping a woman-beater?!
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2017, 12:50 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: Yeah so hard to cut a guy who was clearly not effective anymore, bravo! You know damn well the ravens would of kept ray if he was coming off a 2k all purpose yards season.

and if he did and the Ravens didn't, we know damn well the Bengals would have picked him up. They love them some boys who ain't afraid to slug a woman.

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 05:03 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: It's the thread that will not die.  (P.S.)  Not blaming anyone.

Popcorn

[Image: timeclock-1.jpg]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 10:24 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Not trying to get the last word, but why wouldn't I respond when you continuously throw out garbage?

Ben wasn't charged with rape but it's well known that he did.  I already went over that.

I've pointed out many times that everyone knows Ray Lewis murdered two people and was only let off because he rolled over on two other people who the prosecution still couldn't find guilty.

Educate yourself on those two topics and then maybe we can continue having this discussion, but nice way to try and dip-out of it.
Well known by who, you? Were you there? Did you see what happened? Why didn't you tell the police what you saw?
Here, I'll put a bunch of emoji's like you do to act like I'm winning the argument!
Hilarious  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2017, 07:47 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Well known by who, you? Were you there? Did you see what happened? Why didn't you tell the police what you saw?
Here, I'll put a bunch of emoji's like you do to act like I'm winning the argument!

Well known by his own admission!!!!!!!

A girl wanted to be forced into a bathroom after getting intoxicated from Ben buying her drink after drink?!?!

The other girl in Georgia wanted to be pushed down the hallway to the seat and then was playing Hide-n-Seak when she tried to leave and Ben followed her into the bathroom?!  

I'll give it to you Steelers fans, it's HILARIOUS how delusional you are!!!!!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious 
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 09:59 AM)Wyche Wrote: Hey now, that's NORTHERN Kentucky.... Attitude

LMAO

Make that Crestview Hills. 
Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2017, 09:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Well known by his own admission!!!!!!!

A girl wanted to be forced into a bathroom after getting intoxicated from Ben buying her drink after drink?!?!

The other girl in Georgia wanted to be pushed down the hallway to the seat and then was playing Hide-n-Seak when she tried to leave and Ben followed her into the bathroom?!  

I'll give it to you Steelers fans, it's HILARIOUS how delusional you are!!!!!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious 

Thanks for the clarification. You're right about one thing, one of us is delusional.
Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2017, 05:32 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Thanks for the clarification. You're right about one thing, one of us is delusional.
Hilarious

And yet you can't address the points in either occasion that I mentioned because there's no logical explanation!

I do applaud you for having common sense and not even trying!
Reply/Quote