Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals and Browns discussing trade...
What deal would you guys take from the Browns for A.J. McCarron?

Quote:#Browns & #Bengals touched base regarding a potential trade for QB AJ McCarron. Doesn’t sound like they’ve gotten too far. Price is high.

Things are getting a bit interesting... Bengals price is still high though (As it should be).
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
52 + 2nd next year. We should root for Webb and Kizer to go quick.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 03:50 PM)Au165 Wrote: 52 + 2nd next year. We should root for Webb and Kizer to go quick.

I'd be okay with this.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
If the bengals stick to their guns they are either looking at the 1 the got from Houston next year and a pick this year or a second this year and next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 03:50 PM)Au165 Wrote: 52 + 2nd next year. We should root for Webb and Kizer to go quick.

This and nothing less

Reply/Quote

I'd be fine with this, get Pat Elfein with the 52nd or get a defensive talent.

Reply/Quote
It doesn't sound like anything will come of it. Bengals still probably want a first rounder.

We'll see what happens next year.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 03:49 PM)milksheikh Wrote: What deal would you guys take from the Browns for A.J. McCarron?

Things are getting a bit interesting... Bengals price is still high though (As it should be).

Sucks that #33 was traded to Green Bay already. The Browns don't pick again until #52. I'd hope it'd be #52 and at least a third rounder or 1-2 next year.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 03:52 PM)Big Boss Wrote: It doesn't sound like anything will come of it.  Bengals still probably want a first rounder.

I think we need a perfect storm. Rest of QB's go early in 2nd and at 52 a player we really want.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 03:52 PM)Big Boss Wrote: It doesn't sound like anything will come of it.  Bengals still probably want a first rounder.

Browns have several next year I believe

Oh they don't have the 1st 2nd rounder any more.... Ehhhhhhh let the browns go another year with no QB
Reply/Quote
Ian rappaport is reporting Kizer to green Bay at 33

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 03:56 PM)Storer50 Wrote: Ian rappaport is reporting Kizer to green Bay at 33

That would be good
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 03:56 PM)Storer50 Wrote: Ian rappaport is reporting Kizer to green Bay at 33

Seriously? Idk why but okay cool. Makes the trade with Cleveland that much more likely
Reply/Quote

If Cleveland wanted him they would have took him a few picks ago. Mccarron makes the most sense, Garrapollo and Cousins are truly high priced. The Browns will pony up for AJ now.
Reply/Quote
Stick to your guns. You fleeced Hue before, you can do it again. The closer we get to the draft resuming, the more desperate Hue will get. The more desperate he gets, the more likely he is to make the second "greatest trade in football"
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 04:04 PM)phil413 Wrote: If Cleveland wanted him they would have took him a few picks ago. Mccarron makes the most sense, Garrapollo and Cousins are truly high priced. The Browns will pony up for AJ now.

Patriots declined trading Garroppolo to the Browns and Redskins don't want to trade Cousins either.

Reply/Quote

Sounds like they're baiting another team into trading up to their spot.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote

Until I just looked, I did not realize Rodgers will turn 34 during this coming season.

McCarron for one of their first round picks next year makes a ton of sense.  Bengals get a good return on their investment in him, he gets the opportunity to show he can start, and maybe the Browns get their quarterback (they at least get a stop gap while they find their guy).
Reply/Quote

If so, that means more than likely GB traded their pick to someone else, but I doubt Browns as I don't think Packers want to wait until #52 for their 1st pick in 2017.

I think GB is throwing up a smoke screen trying to get tea,s to move up and give them more picks
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

What? That doesn't make much sense. What happened to Brett Hunley? Isn't he their back up?

I smell smoke. Where's Packerbacker at when we need him? :)
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote