Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals and Browns discussing trade...
(04-28-2017, 06:59 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Man I wish I had a bag of Husman's BBQ chips.

Simmer it down Bonnie.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 07:05 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I would think 2nd & 3rd this year & 2nd next year would get it done.

I'd settle for a 2nd and 3rd this year. A 2nd next year would be icing. Just give me the damn cake. We need those picks. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 06:30 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: No doubt. It seems the QB market is even crazier than usual this year, with all the trades up in what is supposedly a poor QB class.

Hopefully we get something done that benefits the team and McCarron. It literally sounded like it's killing the guy to sit the bench.

He was talking about not letting it affect his marriage for Pete's sake.

It is a quarterback driven league.  If you don't have one, you're desperate to try to find one.  Look at the Bears... first they give Glennon, who never looked good at all, a bunch of money and then trade up to take Trubisky who didn't even know what a hard count is.  You would really think that there would be more quality prospects coming out of college on a regular basis.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 06:30 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: No doubt. It seems the QB market is even crazier than usual this year, with all the trades up in what is supposedly a poor QB class.

Hopefully we get something done that benefits the team and McCarron. It literally sounded like it's killing the guy to sit the bench.

He was talking about not letting it affect his marriage for Pete's sake.

I have a hunch his lovely wife will keep him grounded and very happy!  Wink
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I have 24/7 access to Husman's BBQ chips. Ninja
Mikesells are better though

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 07:10 PM)Shady Wrote: I'd settle for a 2nd and 3rd this year. A 2nd next year would be icing. Just give me the damn cake. We need those picks. 

Shady you know it, too much damn sugar in all that icing.

Give me the cake and a beer, i am good.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 07:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Shady you know it, too much damn sugar in all that icing.

Give me the cake and a beer, i am good.

Can you imagine?

2a McDowell
2b Mixon
3a M Adams
3b Oline? (Too lazy to look up who'd be the best fit)
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 07:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Shady you know it, too much damn sugar in all that icing.

Give me the cake and a brewski, i am good.

FIFY

I would have bolded "brewski" but I can't due to being on some sort of restriction....I think...

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 07:25 PM)Shady Wrote: Can you imagine?

2a McDowell
2b Mixon
3a M Adams
3b Pocic

Hell yes, put in that dude for yah! Cool
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 07:27 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: FIFY

I would have bolded "brewski" but I can't due to being on some sort of restriction....I think...

Weird shit, we can say shit, but not bold brewski...

Edit: i was able to bold brewski Rock On
Reply/Quote
Too lazy to look but has anyone looked at the Browns Message boards to see if the fans even like Mccarron?
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 06:59 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Man I wish I had a bag of Husman's BBQ chips.

I would hold out for Grippos
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 07:30 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Too lazy to look but has anyone looked at the Browns Message boards to see if the fans even like Mccarron?

Who cares.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 07:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Who cares.

me
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 07:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Weird shit, we can say shit, but not bold brewski...

Edit: i was able to bold brewski Rock On

Lol, no I can't bold anything. Or post pictures, gifs, or even click on the smilies and use those. No way around it. The only way around the smilies is to type in the actual command. I can post attachments though, so there's that. Pretty sure I've been restricted by one of the mods( I have a guess who). Been this way for months lol

Reply/Quote
Package Jeremy Hill and McCarron for 52 and a 1st next year
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 07:31 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I would hold out for Grippos

Grippos vs. Husman's could turn into a more heated debate than Mixon vs. Cook.   Tongue
Reply/Quote

Tell me about it. We don't get them up here in Michigan.

(04-28-2017, 07:21 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I have 24/7 access to Husman's BBQ chips. Ninja
Mikesells are better though

I'm jealous...and you're wrong. Although MikeSells aren't bad at all. Man...so many good chip brands around Cincy.

(04-28-2017, 07:31 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I would hold out for Grippos

Ugh. Just stop it guys. You're making me homesick. Now I want coneys AND Husman's BBQ.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 08:25 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Tell me about it. We don't get them up here in Michigan.

I'm jealous...and you're wrong. Although MikeSells aren't bad at all. Man...so many good chip brands around Cincy.

Ugh. Just stop it guys. You're making me homesick. Now I want coneys AND Husman's BBQ.

I know how you feel.  I'm in Johnson City TN.  At least my Kroger has frozen skyline chili.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 08:49 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I know how you feel.  I'm in Johnson City TN.  At least my Kroger has frozen skyline chili.

I have one Kroger (very old school looking), many grocery stores sell canned Skyline, and sometimes I can pick up 700 WLW.

That's about as close to home as I get in the middle of Michigan.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote