Chargers 100
Bengals 0
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 10:51 PM)kevin Wrote: Chargers 100
Bengals 0

Marvin still head coach.

Bengals get smoked.

Marvin says team has to execute and play better in post game presser.

Mike Brown to busy counting money to fire Marvin.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
I predict that I’m not gonna waste my time
Reply/Quote
I saw earlier that the Chargers were opening as a 14.5 point favorite.  
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 10:57 PM)Trademark Wrote: I predict that I’m not gonna waste my time

I didn't waste my time today against Denver. In fact I added Denver defense to some of my Fantasy Teams.  If I can dump Denver D now and add Chargers D now, I will.   The last few years I added whoever played awful 1-25 Browns.  Now it's whoever plays Bungles.  Oh, I had the game on after I did yard work, but I was rooting for Denver.  Now I'll be rooting for Chargers. Message To Mike Brown :  Give Us A Team To Root For.  I won't be rooting for Browns or Steelers over Bengals, but Bengals won't win. I don't look for Bungles to win another game this season.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
This is probably one of those situations where the team would be better off losing (better draft position since I'm not holding my breath for Marvin to be gone) yet somehow the Chargers look past them and they manage to pull off some silly upset win and screw themselves over in the process.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=9201276]

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 11:07 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: This is probably one of those situations where the team would be better off losing (better draft position since I'm not holding my breath for Marvin to be gone) yet somehow the Chargers look past them and the manage to pull off some silly upset win and screw themselves over in the process.

Happens every year...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Sunny and 74
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 11:05 PM)kevin Wrote: I didn't waste my time today against Denver. In fact I added Denver defense to some of my Fantasy Teams.  If I can dump Denver D now and add Chargers D now, I will.   The last few years I added whoever played awful 1-25 Browns.  Now it's whoever plays Bungles.  Oh, I had the game on after I did yard work, but I was rooting for Denver.  Now I'll be rooting for Chargers. Message To Mike Brown :  Give Us A Team To Root For.  I won't be rooting for Browns or Steelers over Bengals, but Bengals won't win. 

I dunno man. I picked up Denver's TE, and rolled him out today... He didn't do shit.

Of course I've been riding Phillip Lindsay all year. What he did was totally predictable.

Chargers - A bunch
Bengals - Hardly any
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Next week is the battle of the teams with the worst attendance in the league. If a game is played, and nobody watches it... Does it count?

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Right now the Steelers are ripping the Chargers’ lungs out through their nostrils. The Bengals do not have this winner take all killer instinct.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 12:20 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Right now the Steelers are ripping the Chargers’ lungs out through their nostrils. The Bengals do not have this winner take all killer instinct.

Spoke too soon. Chargers down 8
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 11:05 PM)kevin Wrote: I didn't waste my time today against Denver. In fact I added Denver defense to some of my Fantasy Teams.  If I can dump Denver D now and add Chargers D now, I will.   The last few years I added whoever played awful 1-25 Browns.  Now it's whoever plays Bungles.  Oh, I had the game on after I did yard work, but I was rooting for Denver.  Now I'll be rooting for Chargers. Message To Mike Brown :  Give Us A Team To Root For.  I won't be rooting for Browns or Steelers over Bengals, but Bengals won't win. I don't look for Bungles to win another game this season.

I started Lindsey. How sad is that?

I did also start Mixon, but the coaches held him back. Gladly though the Denver coaches let Lindsey loose.

Reply/Quote
Chargers up 7 now!
Reply/Quote
How funny would it be if Tomlin was our HC next year.
Reply/Quote
Chargers 52
Bengals 13

The Chargers will let up after half time. Marvin go into run out the clock mode at the start of the 3rd quarter.

Reply/Quote
Over under 7 beers.
Reply/Quote
Chargers 37
Bengals 14.
Reply/Quote
We did some good things but we just have to play better and tackle better.
Reply/Quote