[Image: giphy.gif]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Awesome.... sounds like it was a good hire from what Twitter is telling me.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
What a oline coach coordinating the run game? unheard of.

WTS, why not.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
If they hire him, that would be a pretty big indictment on Zac Taylor's judgment of coaches, since we fired him when Zac came in (or maybe he left because they wouldn't guarantee his job on the new staff?)
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2021, 07:36 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: If they hire him, that would be a pretty big indictment on Zac Taylor's judgment of coaches, since we fired him when Zac came in (or maybe he left because they wouldn't guarantee his job on the new staff?)

The tweet says we have hired him.

Instead of blaming Zac fir this I applaud it. All new coaches want to bring in their staff. Zac realized the guy he wanted wasn't as good as the guy we had

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2021, 07:36 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: If they hire him, that would be a pretty big indictment on Zac Taylor's judgment of coaches, since we fired him when Zac came in (or maybe he left because they wouldn't guarantee his job on the new staff?)

He left, he wasn’t fired.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2021, 07:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The tweet says we have hired him

Ah, sorry. I didn't click the link and assumed "bring in" meant for an interview.

So yea, this is a very weird choice, considering the Bengals let him leave just 2 years ago. Makes me wonder if ZT is actually making the coaching decisions, since he was probably the one who let Frank go in the first place in order to make room for his friend, Turner.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2021, 07:38 PM)Au165 Wrote: He left, he wasn’t fired.

I bet he left because, with a new head coach coming in, he asked "Am I guaranteed a spot on this new coaching staff?" and they said no.

What a difference two years makes haha.
Reply/Quote
Sweet, I guess
Reply/Quote
Very unexpected but welcome.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2021, 07:39 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Ah, sorry. I didn't click the link and assumed "bring in" meant for an interview.

So yea, this is a very weird choice, considering the Bengals let him leave just 2 years ago. Makes me wonder if ZT is actually making the coaching decisions, since he was probably the one who let Frank go in the first place in order to make room for his friend, Turner.

His contract was up. They tried to retain him but he wanted to go to New York.
Reply/Quote
Two for the price of one! Brown family special.
Reply/Quote

Frank left of his own accord..he was not fired.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Mixon is all over Twitter losing his mind about the hire so I guess that’s a good thing.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2021, 07:41 PM)Au165 Wrote: His contract was up. They tried to retain him but he wanted to go to New York.

We signed him to a 1 year contract in 2018?
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2021, 07:42 PM)pally Wrote: Frank left of his own accord..he was not fired.  

But that doesn't make Zac look bad. 

Reply/Quote
For those who may not have remembered or realized, Joe Mixon had his best rushing season in 2018 with Frank Pollack as the OL coach.
1168 rush yards (4.9 YPC), 296 rec yards, 9 total TDs.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
This is good! Pollack is both OL coach AND run game coordinator. Now make me super happy and announce Joe Walter or Willie as a special technique instructor as well.
Reply/Quote