Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals claim Cooper, Perine
I think Cooper might be inactive for the Hawks game
Based on he was just acquired and he needs
Time to Learn the playbook.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2019, 11:11 AM)impactplaya Wrote: I think Cooper might be inactive for the Hawks game
Based on he was  just acquired and he needs

He is a Pro Bowl Kick Returner

I repeat, He is a Pro Bowl Kick Returner

Look for him to play, and Perine also. 

The playbook on Kick Returning will not be a problem.  He is a Pro Bowl Kick Returner. 

Sorry Erickson Fans, but he is no longer a lock at returns with Cooper being a Pro Bowl Kick Returner. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Return game should be a strength this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2019, 11:03 AM)kevin Wrote: The 24 year old Cooper is a Pro Bowl kick returner.  Look for him to dress and play.  Pro Bowl Kick Returner, 24 years old, was with LA RAMS with Coach Taylor. 

23 year old Perine is Oklahome Sooners all -time rusher.  Like Ohio State, Michigan, Texas, Alabama, USC, Notre Dame and Oklahoma who have been running the ball centuries, a 23 year old all time rusher of Oklahoma is an interesting addition.  Anybody who leads these type schools in all-time rushing must have some game.  

I think these 2 players the age of 2019 draft picks could be more than short term solutions.  Don't be surprised if Cooper becomes Bengals kick returner for a few years.  Don't be surprised if Perine is in Bengals RB stable a few years.  Don't be surprised to see both play in Seattle game. 

I like the idea of him returning kicks.  I don't like the idea of the unique talent Auden Tate not dressing in favor of him.  
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2019, 11:31 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Return game should be a strength this year.

When our snapper is the first to tackle, not sure if this is a good sign or bad sign.

ah yeah, he was a scrub.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2019, 11:20 AM)kevin Wrote: He is a Pro Bowl Kick Returner

I repeat, He is a Pro Bowl Kick Returner

Look for him to play, and Perine also. 

The playbook on Kick Returning will not be a problem.  He is a Pro Bowl Kick Returner. 

Sorry Erickson Fans, but he is no longer a lock at returns with Cooper being a Pro Bowl Kick Returner. 

Well it's not like Erickson is a slouch at returning.

First year on the team.
"He averaged 27.9 yards per kickoff return and 7.0 yards per punt return. His 810 kickoff return yards led the NFL in that category."

Not too bad for an undrafted player.

If anything Erickson would start as a 3rd/4th WR or they would be stupid and trade him if someone was interested.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Erickson#cite_note-16][/url]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2019, 11:31 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Return game should be a strength this year.

Better be....were likely to be receiving alot of kickoffs this year.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2019, 11:11 AM)impactplaya Wrote: I think Cooper might be inactive for the Hawks game
Based on he was  just acquired and he needs

Due to his time with Zac in LA he might know the playbook better than anyone
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2019, 01:43 PM)Beaker Wrote: Better be....were likely to be receiving alot of kickoffs this year.  Ninja

Writing off the whole season before it even starts.  Interesting.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2019, 01:48 PM)McC Wrote: Writing off the whole season before it even starts.  Interesting.

The sarcasm emoji escaped you. Interesting.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 09:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you say so. 

If you think that's garbage, I'd hate to hear your thoughts on Gio Bernard.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote