Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals color rush jerseys leaked
[Image: 2lub9f.jpg]

Officially released

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2016/9/13/12895498/bengals-unveil-white-tiger-inspired-color-rush-uniforms-for-thursday-night-football
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
@NFL_LEAKS?

Seriously?  

Those would look stupid with our orange helmets.
Reply/Quote
Quote:Last week, the Bengals announced that they would unveil their new jersey at the White Tiger exhibit at the Cincinnati Zoo. The white jerseys are supposedly accompanied by white pants and a white helmet with traditional black tiger stripes.
While the jerseys are undeniably sharp, it's important to note that neither the team nor the NFL have verified the photos, and this is simply a rumor.
You can check out the rest of the color rush jersey mock-ups here.

From HERE
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Love the style of the numbers. Wish they'd implement that into the regular uni.

All white wouldn't be bad for color rush.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Won't be official until 9 AM tomorrow.

If that is our color rush uniform, I hope and pray we can alter our helmet and make it white/black. If the Rams can do it twice a year, why can't we do it this once?
Reply/Quote
It looks silly on a message board post. I'd bet a testicle that it looks way better in action. I'm looking forward to it.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 07:06 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Love the style of the numbers. Wish they'd implement that into the regular uni.

All white wouldn't be bad for color rush.

Word. The block numbers are way better than what we roll out there with right now.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Hope to God they somehow worked it out to have white helmets with this. Otherwise I don't see the point.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Ooooh-glay
Reply/Quote
For the record I don't mind the black/white as long as we can have white helmets.

I just don't think this "leak" is credible.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 07:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: For the record I don't mind the black/white as long as we can have white helmets.

I just don't think this "leak" is credible.

Yeah, it's not.

I doubt it is anyway. We'll know for sure tomorrow at the Cincinnati zoo's white tiger exhibit tomorrow morning, 9 AM.
Reply/Quote
I cannot articulate just how much I hate this Color Rush horseshit. Alternate jerseys are great when done well. However, these Color Rush things look and feel like a huge gimmick that's been poorly executed.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Okay, I am self-admittedly completely ignorant of this whole "Color Rush" thing. Are these jerseys seriously something being considered to be worn during this season? Or is it more like a fan(s) self-designing alternate jerseys?
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 08:32 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Okay, I am self-admittedly completely ignorant of this whole "Color Rush" thing.  Are these jerseys seriously something being considered to be worn during this season? Or is it more like a fan(s) self-designing alternate jerseys?

Oh they are real. Pretty sure they wear them on Thursday night games. It's hard to watch. Winds up looking like they are running around in kids pajamas.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 08:38 PM)Utts Wrote: Oh they are real. Pretty sure they wear them on Thursday night games. It's hard to watch. Winds up looking like they are running around in kids pajamas.

Merry Christmas!

[Image: screen-shot-2015-11-13-at-9-15-41-am-png.png?w=600]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 08:27 PM)Utts Wrote: I cannot articulate just how much I hate this Color Rush horseshit. Alternate jerseys are great when done well. However, these Color Rush things look and feel like a huge gimmick that's been poorly executed.

As much as I want to see the white tiger motif, I agree 100%. This "color rush" fad is an embarrassing, moneymaking ploy. They're downright hideous and there's absolutely no reason to do this. And we can't alter helmet designs? PLEASE! Alternate uniforms are enough.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 07:43 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Yeah, it's not.

I doubt it is anyway. We'll know for sure tomorrow at the Cincinnati zoo's white tiger exhibit tomorrow morning, 9 AM.

Well if they're unveiling them at the white tiger exhibit it wouldn't surprise me if there's a white tiger theme. Plus it's been talked about for years.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I think they look pretty sweet. White/black helmet is a must thought, just don't know how they get around the stupid one helmet rule the league implemented a few years ago. Maybe there is a loophole.
Reply/Quote
Only thing I can think of is a full-helmet decal. Doubt they go through the effort of that though.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 09:21 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Only thing I can think of is a full-helmet decal.  Doubt they go through the effort of that though.

Feel like I read that it's all white and black. Helmet included which should be cool. I really like ours, not most other teams tho
Reply/Quote