Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals color rush jerseys leaked
(09-17-2016, 04:20 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: I'm assuming it has more to do with Goodells stupid-ass helmet rule, even though the Rams have two designs and the Giants were granted a 90's throwback helmet for their game  Whatever

Rams and Giants wear the same helmets, though.

…and a white Bengal tiger is an inbred abnormality.  I would rather stick with orange.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 09:43 AM)Harmening Wrote: Rams and Giants wear the same helmets, though.

…and a white Bengal tiger is an inbred abnormality.  I would rather stick with orange.

The Rams do? Is the horn on their helmet a sticker or paint? I assumed it was paint... Like I assume our helmet stripes are paint
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 10:34 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: The Rams do? Is the horn on their helmet a sticker or paint? I assumed it was paint... Like I assume our helmet stripes are paint

Rams use decals rather than paint.  Most of the teams in the league use decals. 
Reply/Quote
How can our unis be considered "color rush" when there's no color in them....we are in black and white.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 10:40 AM)Beaker Wrote: How can our unis be considered "color rush" when there's no color in them....we are in black and white.

That's pretty much the mindset I have, as well.  Personally, I'm pretty ok with the color-rush thing since it seems so absurd and amusing that it is too dumb to be offensive, but I wasn't really expecting to be wowed by the Bengals' color rush, whatever it was, whenever it came. We already have absurdly orange jerseys (especially the ones prior to the addition of the white side panels) so all orange wouldn't be new.  All black?  Meh, that's overplayed across the NFL, but I figured we'd lean that way.

All white seemed interesting in a sort of different way but a plain white jersey just lacks appeal, in my mind, as a single item taken by itself.  I guess the orange helmet and the unchanged Bengals logo on it makes it clear we aren't zebras though...so that's a plus. It's going to be pretty strange seeing a team in orange with white helmets playing a team in white with orange helmets. Not to mention there is an orange team on the field and it is NOT the Bengals. Wacky.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 10:40 AM)Beaker Wrote: How can our unis be considered "color rush" when there's no color in them....we are in black and white.

We have the "Ultimate Color Rush" then!

Unlike all those other loser teams which have only one color, we are absorbing all colors for our black and reflecting all colors for our white!

I say to the rest of the NFL "Jokes on you, SUCKERS! We have ALL the color!"

In reality though, I hate the whole thing.  One home jersey, one away jersey, and leave it at that.
Reply/Quote
Pick up my #85 this evening. Will be breaking it in against the hated black and piss yellow attired buffoons in the ketchup bowl. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 08:20 PM)McC Wrote: I like it.  Not sure my eyes can take all that color, though.  
I can't figure out why all the hoopla about uniforms -- 7 pages worth  of posts and counting.  I don't really care about the uniform, but I would choose an orange stripe on the pants instead of the black stripe - unless the helmet was also b/w which it won't be.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 11:27 PM)Derrick Wrote: I can't figure out why all the hoopla about uniforms -- 7 pages worth  of posts and counting.  I don't really care about the uniform, but I would choose an orange stripe on the pants instead of the black stripe - unless the helmet was also b/w which it won't be.

You cared enough to post, give your take, and keep the thread going.  Smirk

Seriously though, the Bengals haven't had a new uni in over 13 years, so it's easy to see why it's a hot topic. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 01:31 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Wait, am I being insulted here or something?

No. I'm just messing with you because you are so adamant on your dislike for these.

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 11:27 PM)Derrick Wrote: I can't figure out why all the hoopla about uniforms -- 7 pages worth  of posts and counting.  I don't really care about the uniform, but I would choose an orange stripe on the pants instead of the black stripe - unless the helmet was also b/w which it won't be.

(09-18-2016, 12:08 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You cared enough to post, give your take, and keep the thread going.  Smirk

Seriously though, the Bengals haven't had a new uni in over 13 years, so it's easy to see why it's a hot topic
Hoopla?  What the players are wearing, what works with what, the color scheme are more important than anything on this board as it was on the old one.  Strange but very consistent is the embrace of the fashion sense in here.

It seems the Bengals are too sexy for their shirt.
Reply/Quote

There's always that one poster that claims to be bigger than the thread subject.  Then posts it to let everyone know...
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 09:32 AM)Harmening Wrote: There's always that one poster that claims to be bigger than the thread subject.  Then posts it to let everyone know...

[Image: raw]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote