Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
Bengals have the most inexperoenced coaching staff in the NFL.. Junior Varsity staff
Let's be honest folks. Take a look at every person on the Bengals staff from Head coach down.

Every person is inexperienced for their position.

Head coach
Offensive Coordinator
Defensive Coordinator

Actions speak louder than words. Zac should be measured by his decisions. His decisions for his coaching staff gets a big fat F.

He should have hired Jack Del Rio (he wanted the position too).

Zac must have zero real connections in the NFL to be pulling retread tire coaches from college football. Hey even high school football coaches from Cincinnati are in demand. I coached in Pop Warner  Can I apply to be an assistant LB  coach? 

Look at the other 31 teams coaching staff compared to the Bengals.

We have the least experienced and worst coaching staff in the NFL

Thank God the Bengals talent level is also not last.

This is starting to look like Mike Shula 2.0.

Mike was hired because of Don Shula even though he had no reason to be head coach.

Similarly Zac was hired because of Sean McVay.

I'm both situations the hiring was due to proximity to great coaches and not because of coaching merit.
Reply/Quote
Oh I forgot how much he professed his love for the city of Cincinnati. Listening to thus guy. Cincinnati is like Paris and Rome of Europe.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 03:48 PM)Flirtdoc Wrote: Let's be honest folks. Take a look at every person on the Bengals staff from Head coach down.

Head coach
Offensive Coordinator
Defensive Coordinator

Actions speak louder than words. Zac should be measured by his decisions. His decisions for his coaching staff gets a big fat F.

Zac must have zero real connections in the NFL to be pulling retread tire coaches from college basketball.

Mike was hired because of Don Shula even though he had no reason to be head coach.

I'm both situations the hiring was due to proximity to great coaches and not because of coaching merit.

The Giants offensive coordinator?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 03:52 PM)Synric Wrote: The Giants offensive coordinator?

Dave Shula. 

In 5 years we will call this guy Zac Brown. 
Reply/Quote
Thankfully, we balance it all out by having a GM with 28 years of experience.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 03:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Thankfully, we balance it all out by having a GM with 28 years of experience.
Haha. So funny. You are right. 

Let's all give all 16 year olds in America a corvette to drive when they just got their drivers license last week. 
Reply/Quote
Are you okay?
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 04:02 PM)Flirtdoc Wrote: Haha. So funny. You are right. 

Let's all give all 16 year olds in America a corvette to drive when they just got their drivers license last week. 

This organization is more like a 64 Corvair.
Reply/Quote
So you would've preferred Marvin reboot 4.0 if it meant we got more "experienced" coaches that could easily bust as Teryl Austin did. You would've been fine with another year with Lazor at OC who couldn't adjust worth an ass after injuries and took the ball of Mixon's hands at times? You would've been fine with another year of getting owned by Pittsburgh and getting blown out by 30 points by the elite teams in the league? You would've been fine with another year of losing where Marvin would've gotten a pass because of injuries or the same excuses?

I'm not saying there isn't a chance that Taylor is a bad hire cause he is an unknown, but fans begged for this fresh breath of air for years and they're shitting on it cause a few coaches passed on us. We still have good leftovers from the previous staff and hungry, young guys that know a lot about the modern NFL ready to prove themselves on the new staff.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 04:04 PM)MentalRage Wrote: Are you okay?

Doing better than the Bengals players. 

Could you imagine being coached by someone with less experience in the NFL and who is also younger than you. 

Bengals players must be very depressed right now
Reply/Quote
Think about this.

Andrew Whitworth is much older than the Bengals head coach and offensive coordinator.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 04:07 PM)Flirtdoc Wrote: Doing better than the Bengals players. 

Could you imagine being coached by someone with less experience in the NFL and who is also younger than you. 

Bengals players must be very depressed right now

Having someone younger than you bossing you around is kinda hot when it's in the bedroom, so I assume our team is pretty turned on at the moment.
Reply/Quote
Oh God...

Where did this troll come from?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 04:10 PM)Flirtdoc Wrote: Think about this.

Andrew Whitworth is much older than the Bengals head coach and offensive coordinator.

He's older than his own coach, OC, QB Coach, TE Coach, etc.

Stop it.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 04:10 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Oh God...

Marvin Lewis' loins, I'm assuming.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 03:48 PM)Flirtdoc Wrote: Let's be honest folks. Take a look at every person on the Bengals staff from Head coach down.

Head coach
Offensive Coordinator
Defensive Coordinator

Zac must have zero real connections in the NFL to be pulling retread tire coaches from college football. Hey even high school football coaches from Cincinnati are in demand. I coached in Pop Warner  Can I apply to be an assistant LB  coach? 

An F? Already?

Can we let him get through a full season before we grade the guy? Please!

Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 04:10 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Oh God...

He's really Huge Jackson, all sour pu$$ about not getting the HC gig he thought he was entitled to.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 04:06 PM)Whodey614 Wrote: So you would've preferred Marvin reboot 4.0 if it meant we got more "experienced" coaches that could easily bust as Teryl Austin did. You would've been fine with another year with Lazor at OC who couldn't adjust worth an ass after injuries and took the ball of Mixon's hands at times? You would've been fine with another year of getting owned by Pittsburgh and getting blown out by 30 points by the elite teams in the league? You would've been fine with another year of losing where Marvin would've gotten a pass because of injuries or the same excuses?

I'm not saying there isn't a chance that Taylor is a bad hire cause he is an unknown, but fans begged for this fresh breath of air for years and they're shitting on it cause a few coaches passed on us. We still have good leftovers from the previous staff and hungry, young guys that know a lot about the modern NFL ready to prove themselves on the new staff.

Picking Zac Taylor. And Zac Taylor's horrible decisions for his coaching staff has nothing to do with Marvin Lewis. 

They have nothing to do with each other  

Decision #1, Fire Marvin and Staff. I agree
Decision #2 Hire Zac Taylor. I disagree
Decision #3 Zac hiring the most inexperienced coaching staff in the NFL. I strongly disagree.

All three Decision are not related to one another. 
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 04:16 PM)Flirtdoc Wrote: Picking Zac Taylor. And Zac Taylor's horrible decisions for his coaching staff has nothing to do with Marvin Lewis. 

They have nothing to do with each other  

Decision #1, Fire Marvin and Staff. I agree
Decision #2 Hire Zac Taylor. I disagree
Decision #3 Zac hiring the most inexperienced coaching staff in the NFL. I strongly disagree.

All three Decision are not related to one another. 

It wouldn't floor me if we continue to stink next year, I'll admit.
Reply/Quote
Will bet anyone here a bottle of Sam Adam's.

Bengals will draft on the top three next year.
Reply/Quote