Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
Bengals have the most inexperoenced coaching staff in the NFL.. Junior Varsity staff
(03-04-2019, 02:52 PM)grampahol Wrote: Let's give credit where credit is due. All these inexperienced guys were probably athletic at some point which to me is about the same as saying they all had the ability to wear a jock strap and white socks somewhere along the way.. That's champion stuff there is it not folks? 
I'll be 60 in July and still wear white socks.. See how athletic I am? 

Agree. Many of us have helped in our kids junior football leagues. That doesn't mean we are qualified to coach the Bengals. 

All I am saying is looking at the Head Coach Defensive Coordinator and Offensive Coordinator. They all have the least experience in their respective positions compared to the rest of the NFL. 

Change is good. 

When that change equals little t o no experience  Don't expect miracles. 

NFL is a learning experience. 

Bill  Belicheck the best coach in the NFL was horrible with the Cleveland Browns hist first head coaching job. 
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2019, 05:45 PM)Flirtdoc Wrote: Agree. Many of us have helped in our kids junior football leagues. That doesn't mean we are qualified to coach the Bengals. 

All I am saying is looking at the Head Coach Defensive Coordinator and Offensive Coordinator. They all have the least experience in their respective positions compared to the rest of the NFL. 

Change is good. 

When that change equals little t o no experience  Don't expect miracles. 

NFL is a learning experience. 

Bill  Belicheck the best coach in the NFL was horrible with the Cleveland Browns hist first head coaching job. 

I wouldn't exactly say he was horrible.  He did go to the playoffs.  He assembled was like a pretty impressive staff..  And he did get saddled with being the coach when the whole world knew they were leaving town.  And he got fired by the same nutjob who also fired Paul Brown.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2019, 07:50 PM)McC Wrote: I wouldn't exactly say he was horrible.  He did go to the playoffs.  He assembled was like a pretty impressive staff..  And he did get saddled with being the coach when the whole world knew they were leaving town.  And he got fired by the same nutjob who also fired Paul Brown.

Good point. Art Modell was horrible. 

BTW Looks like the most inexperienced coaching staff in the NFL is still run by the cheap Mike Brown.

Grrrr. 

Horrible free agent season for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote