Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals haven't beat a team with a winning record
Thats what I kept reading on the Bills forums, "The Bengals haven't beat anyone with a winning record"

Well guess what? They still haven't beaten anyone with a winning record, lol.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
That's what I was saying in the Bills Fan thread on this site.

Some of those teams we beat with losing records gave our team more problems than the Bills juggernaut.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
How many of the undefeated teams have beaten multiple teams with winning records?

From what I'm seeing, the Bengals are HANDING teams losing records.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
You have to take care of business regardless of who you play....we have....the Bills haven't

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 09:05 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Thats what I kept reading on the Bills forums, "The Bengals haven't beat anyone with a winning record"

I've been shutting a lot of people and "experts" up with this meme I created.... #WhoDey

Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 09:18 PM)mhbsavant Wrote: I've been shutting a lot of people and "experts" up with this meme I created.... #WhoDey

Nice !
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Only 11 other teams have a winning record. After tonight most likely 10.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 09:18 PM)mhbsavant Wrote: I've been shutting a lot of people and "experts" up with this meme I created.... #WhoDey

don't think that qualifies as a meme really, but it is great either way, we are right in the middle of the pack
Reply/Quote
Don't worry about what others think. In many minds we have not earned their respect yet. Don't let that alarm you as the same remains in the minds of many Bengals fans. There is a lot the team still needs to prove they have overcome. They are doing excellent and their play will do their talking for them.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Other teams fans ... I care what they think almost as much as I care about what brand of toilet paper their local McDonald's has in the bathroom on Tuesdays during a lunar eclipse.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
All of our prior opponents (save OAK who is on a BYE) lost this week. That does not bode well for our strength of schedule.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 09:05 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Thats what I kept reading on the Bills forums, "The Bengals haven't beat anyone with a winning record"

That's hater-speak for "The Bengals doing better than my team and I cannot find a way to put them down."
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 09:57 PM)EatonFan Wrote: All of our prior opponents (save OAK who is on a BYE) lost this week.  That does not bode well for our strength of schedule.

Well it's a good thing SOS doesn't matter in the NFL
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 09:57 PM)EatonFan Wrote: All of our prior opponents (save OAK who is on a BYE) lost this week.  That does not bode well for our strength of schedule.

Doesn't matter.  If seeding comes down to a tie-breaker it wil be settled before that comes up.

For the record we currently have the 1 seed based on 5 conference wins.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 10:19 PM)thegimp Wrote: Well it's a good thing SOS doesn't matter in the NFL

It does on tie breakers.  If we end the season with the same record as NE, they would likely win the tie breaker.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
They pass the old eye test and if anyone can't see that then i don't know what to say.

Reply/Quote
Um weren't the Bills 3-2 ? That's and winning record........
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I'll be honest, our schedule has been fairly easy so far but that all changes in the coming weeks with some of the toughest road games you could possibly have. Regardless, we are 6-0 and have done it in an impressive fashion.
Reply/Quote
The strength of schedule stuff is BS.

What isn't BS is that this team is genuinely bad at run defense. Fixing it should be priority number one in the next two weeks. But alas, I have zero faith in that little weirdo Guenther, so I'm just hoping the return of Burfict will at least bring us up to a mediocre level at stopping running backs.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 11:35 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: I'll be honest, our schedule has been fairly easy so far but that all changes in the coming weeks with some of the toughest road games you could possibly have. Regardless, we are 6-0 and have done it in an impressive fashion.

If the Patriots win tonight, I believe there will be 5 undefeated teams and only 5 other teams with a winning record.....
Reply/Quote