Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals hosting Brynden Trawick (Safety)
Trawick has spent his 3 years with the Ravens, mostly playing ST. He has 22 career tackles.

Championship?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Ravens picked up Eric Weddle. No need for this scrub on their team.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I thought the Ravens never signed free agents because of comp. picks?
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
Who ?
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 04:49 PM)Trademark Wrote: Who ?

Someone who would either play the #4 safety role or get cut at final cuts.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Nice. This is the first "GOOGLE FA" of the year! The Bengals are consistent if nothing else, so I'm seeing playoffs again this year.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 04:49 PM)Trademark Wrote: Who ?

His business cards say "safety" but his resume says "camp body."
Reply/Quote
What is with us looking at ravens DBs. Their secondary has been terrible. We signed the scrub CB last year. If they arent good enough to make a bad ravens secondary. We dont want them
Reply/Quote
Who is this guy? lol
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 07:56 PM)magikod Wrote: Who is this guy? lol

Here's his wikipedia page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brynden_Trawick

But after you get done reading it, you'll probably still be asking the same question. LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Dude can't even spell his name right
Reply/Quote
I see that Reggie Nelson is still on the market. I read that he was to visit the Giants today, but have not seen anything talking about any potential deal.

Why bring in these bums, when there is a great Safety available that is already proven, and beloved by the team and fans?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 08:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I see that Reggie Nelson is still on the market.  I read that he was to visit the Giants today, but have not seen anything talking about any potential deal.

Why bring in these bums, when there is a great Safety available that is already proven, and beloved by the team and fans?

Because he wouldn't sign the deal they offered him...
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 08:29 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Because he wouldn't sign the deal they offered him...

Evidently, other teams aren't offering a lot, either.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I have no idea who that is

Plus someone mentioned Weddle to the Ravens. Every time i think of Weddle i think about that playoff loss i was at where Weddle was fcccking with Dalton the whole game, getting in his head and all that jazz.
Reply/Quote
they aren't signing him as a starter. They are looking at him for his special teams play.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2016, 09:47 AM)Okeana Wrote: they aren't signing him as a starter.  They are looking at him for his special teams play.

[Image: nicholas-cage-you-dont-say.gif]
Reply/Quote
Just wait and see what happens with Reggie. If he doesn't get a better deal than was offered, maybe we can sign him back...
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2016, 11:50 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: [Image: nicholas-cage-you-dont-say.gif]
Yes I can state the obvious without gif's or wiki entries

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2016, 01:30 PM)Okeana Wrote: Yes I can state the obvious without gif's or wiki entries

Congrats?
Reply/Quote