Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals may announce Color Rush uni's
(04-06-2016, 01:43 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Bengals wear orange and black tiger stripes vs. Panthers in all black.

Refs wear Zoo outifts. Khaki with Safari hats.

Make that shit happen NFL.

Rep
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 01:43 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Bengals wear orange and black tiger stripes vs. Panthers in all black.

I'd watch that.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

This is such a good idea there is no way Goodell would consider it. Now the image of the Lions with some Nike-fueled 'Lions mane' look with their helmet and collar popped in my head. Dammit!
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 01:28 PM)Ravage Wrote: This is such a good idea there is no way Goodell would consider it. Now the image of the Lions with some Nike-fueled 'Lions mane' look with their helmet and collar popped in my head. Dammit!

Yet it all sounds so good, clean, and fun until it's turned into something bad...

Straight to the PnR section.

"NFL owners treat players like Zoo animals... is it racist?"
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 01:42 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Yet it all sounds so good, clean, and fun until it's turned into something bad...

Straight to the PnR section.

"NFL owners treat players like Zoo animals... is it racist?"

It'd only be treating them like Zoo animals if they tried to corral Vontaze after a penalty with one of those Ketch-All poles and tranquilizer darts.

Side note, announcers should be Morgan Freeman and Jack Hanna or something, to add to the ambiance for the at home viewer.
Reply/Quote
When do we get to see these abominations?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 02:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: When do we get to see these abominations?

Thursday Night Football.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 04:07 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Thursday Night Football.

What?  I have to wait like 6 months to see these stupid things?  Geez.  In all fairness, the Bengals' all orange jerseys are pretty color rush-ish.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 02:10 PM)Ravage Wrote: It'd only be treating them like Zoo animals if they tried to corral Vontaze after a penalty with one of those Ketch-All poles and tranquilizer darts.

Side note, announcers should be Morgan Freeman and Jack Hanna or something, to add to the ambiance for the at home viewer.

I agree.  That would be sweeet.

Too bad the Crocodile Hunter is no longer with us.

He could have wrestled with Pat Sims during warm-ups.

[Image: steve-irwin-croc-wrestle.jpg] "Crikey relax Phatty I'll just jab my... thumb... in... there."
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Color Rush uniforms are perhaps the worst thing to happen to the NFL since Brian Bosworth. They are just so contrived, a horrible gimmick. Were they intend to generate greater interest in TNF? Perhaps sell more merchandise? Maybe testing a complete overhaul of team uniforms? Whatever the motivation, they are an abomination.

Please let them die.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 01:02 AM)Utts Wrote: Color Rush uniforms are perhaps the worst thing to happen to the NFL since Brian Bosworth. They are just so contrived, a horrible gimmick. Were they intend to generate greater interest in TNF? Perhaps sell more merchandise? Maybe testing a complete overhaul of team uniforms? Whatever the motivation, they are an abomination.

Please let them die.

This. So much this
Reply/Quote
I don't care what colors they wear as long as they win. Hell, pink gingham for all I care.. Try imagining Peko's fat keester in pink.. Sleep well tonight with that mental image..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 01:02 AM)Utts Wrote: Color Rush uniforms are perhaps the worst thing to happen to the NFL since Brian Bosworth. They are just so contrived, a horrible gimmick. Were they intend to generate greater interest in TNF? Perhaps sell more merchandise? Maybe testing a complete overhaul of team uniforms? Whatever the motivation, they are an abomination.

Please let them die.

(07-18-2016, 10:23 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: This. So much this

And get off my lawn you scallywags!!
Reply/Quote
it's gotta be the white tiger, it just has to be.... but I can live with orange on orange with stripes on jersey and pants
Reply/Quote
Dolphins will be all orange. Bengals will be black on black. Nothing new or exciting to see here. Move along, move along.
[Image: forumpic2.jpg]
When I die, I will get to shake Mr. Paul Browns hand and hear him say "Damn, you never stopped believing, did you?"
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 10:08 PM)jtsmith38 Wrote: Dolphins will be all orange.  Bengals will be black on black.  Nothing new or exciting to see here.  Move along, move along.

Don't be so sure of that.

The NFL has made a huge deal out of these color rush uniforms.

Dolphins could very easily be wearing teal and the Bengals wearing orange.
Reply/Quote