Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals release WR Denarius Moore among others
(09-01-2015, 04:31 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: With 3 guys ready to go to PUP in Burfict, Porter and Ogbuehi might not see any more cuts till after the last game.

I think it's required to get down to 75 prior to our final game.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 08:32 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I think it's required to get down to 75 prior to our final game.

Isn't the deadline today?  Thought I heard that somewhere.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Not all that concerned with these cuts. Pretty much all of them are dead wood. If any of them showed something, they'd be staying. Same with other teams cuts right now. Very few of them -- other than vets who have a sizeable contract and your team can absorb it -- are worth a look.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 08:35 AM)McC Wrote: Isn't the deadline today?  Thought I heard that somewhere.

Yep.  Pretty sure the 75 limit is today.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 08:55 AM)EatonFan Wrote: Yep.  Pretty sure the 75 limit is today.

generally i think the deadline is 4:00 pm est.... but yeah its the cut to 75 today.. If bengals decide to reserve/pup burfict today they can keep 1 extra.

Then they play thrusday.

Then have to be down to 53 by 4:00 pm saturday.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 10:32 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: generally i think the deadline is 4:00 pm est....  but yeah its the cut to 75 today.. If bengals decide to reserve/pup burfict today they can keep 1 extra.

Also, the OL from A&M will likely be put on PUP. So, we need to cut/trade 1 more guy by 4 today if both guys are placed on PUP.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 10:33 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Also, the OL from A&M will likely be put on PUP. So, we need to cut/trade 1 more guy by 4 today if both guys are placed on PUP.

the extra kicker?
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 10:35 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: the extra kicker?

I say no only because I think they want to rest Nugent this week.

I also find it strange the are waiting to cut the last guy(s) so my hunch is they are working on a possible trade.

I could see us trade a guy like Little for a 4th or 5th round and then a surprise keep of Kumerow for example.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 10:38 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I say no only because I think they want to rest Nugent this week.

I also find it strange the are waiting to cut the last guy(s) so my hunch is they are working on a possible trade.

I could see us trade a guy like Little for a 4th or 5th round and then a surprise keep of Kumerow for example.

if were trading someone away i have to think its someone on the DL like Clint McDonald a few years back or Orien harris lol(sorry lvoed that harris trade)

So much there to trade away trying to think of potential trade partners.

OR maybe someone from the OL (backup player) with fisher in the fold and able to play several spots. and our #1 pick this year probly looking to be off pup around week 6/7 (if thats the plan for him)
Reply/Quote
Ogbuehi to Reserve/NFI
Porter to PUP
McCalebb to Injured/Waived
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 12:53 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Ogbuehi to Reserve/NFI
Porter to PUP
Burfict to reserve/pup

then we can sign someone else
Reply/Quote
Porter to PUP

This means Burfict may be ready closer to the start of the season so they want a few more days to decide.

I still think he ends up on PUP, but maybe not if they think he can be ready by week 3 or 4

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 12:56 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Burfict to reserve/pup

then we can sign someone else

Maybe.
But those are the actual moves they made to reach the 75 limit. 
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 01:00 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Maybe.
But those are the actual moves they made to reach the 75 limit. 

Oh gotcha i hadnt seen that yet... Yeah they are struggling with the burfict decission which is no surprise... considering what he gives you when hes on the field.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 03:44 PM)Element Wrote: Was confused at the hype Moore got when he was signed

Moore was (sadly) the most experienced WR the Bengals have brought in since TO, 5 years ago.

As far as Bengals FA signings go, he was a splashy one. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Porter to PUP

Is this a prediction or what has already happened?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 03:13 PM)McC Wrote: Is this a prediction or what has already happened?

That's what they did
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 01:14 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Moore was (sadly) the most experienced WR the Bengals have brought in since TO, 5 years ago.

I guess sometimes a Little is more than Moore.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 01:14 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Moore was (sadly) the most experienced WR the Bengals have brought in since TO, 5 years ago.

If Moore worked out, you have Chris Henry back.
If Moore didn't work, you lose nothing.

It was a smart sign. Shame something isn't clicking with the kid
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 03:49 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: That's what they did

Thanks.  My bad.  If I'd have scrolled down a little further, I would have seen your answer when somebody else asked the question.

Reply/Quote