Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals sign Randy Bullock cut Mike Nugent
So long nuge! Thanks for sabotaging the season!

Reply/Quote
If the Browns are the "Factory of Sadness"...

are we "Incompetence Incorporated"?

[Image: th?id=OIP.Mc6fc9ae029420cfab2244e4bd8ec0...=255&h=170]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Awesome we cut him weeks after we had a shot at legitimately making the playoffs! Now we have a small shot which the stars actually look to be aligning on that because the Dolphins lost their starting QB and the Broncos have 3 tough games in a row and look bad on offense
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Shouldve been done sooner but at least we're looking for a replacement before next season.
Reply/Quote
Let's wait until we are out of the playoffs to cut him. Bengals logic I guess?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Was it late? Yes, but at least we FINALLY made a change. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 07:22 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yet, ironically, he'll no longer miss.

Luckily he'll have all of off-season to work on those tough 30-35 yarders.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 08:03 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Was it late? Yes, but at least we FINALLY made a change. 

[Image: th?id=OIP.Mc78f6755c703622d0303f5645ca42...=300&h=300]
Reply/Quote
If only they had listened to bfine back before the season even began:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-For-all-who-wish-we-kept-Brown-over-Nugent?pid=249735&highlight=bullock#pid249735

reallysmartguytalkingtonotsobrightguy Wrote:Why has nobody signed Randy Bullock? He is every bit as accurate as Nuge (more so over the last 3 years), is 8 years younger, and has a much stronger leg. Does every other NFL team have a better kicker than him? I would suggest I know one team that very well may not.

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
But who will we replace him with?.. idiots
Reply/Quote
1. I'm happy the FO/staff finally did the right things in benching Og and replacing Nuge. Of course it's too late to salvage the season, but still good to see.

2. How surreal this must be for Bullock. With the Squeelers one week, kicking against them the next.

3. I wish Nugent well, but I don't pity players who get cut. For one thing, Nuge has made plenty of money and will be fine finacially. Two, every time a player gets cut, a new guy gets an opportunity. Nuge seems like a nice guy though, so I wish him well.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Word is he missed the bus out of town.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 08:31 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Word is he missed the bus out of town.

He should have tried getting on from the left side.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Can you imagine how barren brown/Blackburn xmas tree is going to be? Let's all chip in and send mikey a card, "thanks. but still, **** off this holiday season."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 07:25 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: 4 games?  Interesting.  So, you still see the Bengals making the playoffs, and going one and done again? Ninja

Hey, I don't log on to this stupid website to do no math!

(12-13-2016, 08:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If only they had listened to bfine back before the season even began:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-For-all-who-wish-we-kept-Brown-over-Nugent?pid=249735&highlight=bullock#pid249735

Very funny smart guy, but Bullock needs to make something like 37% of his kicks before you get to be "right."
Reply/Quote
Is......is it April 1st already?

Holy shit.....never in a million years would I have expected them to do this.  FINALLY.....it's about 7 or 8 weeks too late....but they've finally brought about at least a shred of accountability.  Like Llama said....maybe others will get their shit together too now.

I legitimately can't believe this happened.  More work to do FO....but I'll give you props on this one.

Nuge....what can I say....it was a good ride....even the rough year last year had its highs.  I watched you doink the game winner against Seattle coming right at me and my family for the 2nd best time I ever had at a Bengals game....and the best at PBS.  Thanks for the good memories and the effort....but you were a liability this year...and it was past time to go.  Best wishes.  Who Dey #2.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I'm stunned to hear the news today, I thought they might never do it. I had said in preseason I have a feeling he's going to cost games he needs replaced.sure enough I was right again on my prediction. I also claimed they would do new things when we are out of it. It's so predictable anymore.

With that said, I never liked nugent I liked Josh browns kicking better. So goodbye nugent, I don't feel sorry for you, you're a millionaire.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 08:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hey, I don't log on to this stupid website to do no math!

Very funny smart guy, but Bullock needs to make something like 37% of his kicks before you get to be "right."

Yeah, I know that you're likely bogged down from your Doctorate studies.  Just had to mess with ya' a bit.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Ogbuehi benched 12 games too late.
Nugent cut a year/two years too late.

This is the type of management that will make sure the Bengals never win anything meaningful.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
So.....

Whatta you guys want to talk about now?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote