Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals signing Kevin Minter
(03-19-2017, 04:12 PM)Storer50 Wrote: He doth be a knave and one who comiteth sneak thievery, for we speak the queen's good English here.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Some people speak the queen's English and others speak Queen Latifah's English. It's all good...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-19-2017, 04:04 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Yes, because no one else talks like that anywhere. This is ridiculous. He must be a thug because you don't like the way he talks. Great. 

Haha whatever you want to call it,thug, idiot, wannabe whatever floats your boat. I just don't like his personality. Does vontaze talk like him or dunlap.if he was white and sounded and acted like him I'd say the same thing. Yes I use some ebonics and slang, I just don't like how he sounds. 
(03-19-2017, 04:01 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Somebody has too, nobody else would give me credit

Oh and for how does minter sound like a thug?

"It's 3rd down and 8 ya heard me.. We doing this thang babay hahaha. Eyy eyy eyy switch up!" Guy thinks he's ti or some southern rapper sounds like a clown

You're username is "bengals-turnt-up".

How about changing it to like "bengals-hy-po-crite"?

Sounds more fitting.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
(03-19-2017, 04:45 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: You're username is "bengals-turnt-up".

Sounds more fitting.

Yeah, the level of communication on here is a step above what he's used to, on his FB Bengals group page.  If you really want some insight into him, go check out his group.  It's not hard to find, it's titled very similar to his username on here.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(03-19-2017, 04:30 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Haha whatever you want to call it,thug, idiot, wannabe whatever floats your boat. I just don't like his personality. Does vontaze talk like him or dunlap.if he was white and sounded and acted like him I'd say the same thing. Yes I use some ebonics and slang, I just don't like how he sounds. 

Yeah, I'm sure you would. Smirk
(03-19-2017, 04:45 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: You're username is "bengals-turnt-up".

Sounds more fitting.

Easy now Lawless, you are talking about a dude who "does his homework" and is right about things and stuff....
Let's get back to the thread topic, and leave out any further personal comments. Thank you.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
(03-19-2017, 04:30 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Haha whatever you want to call it,thug, idiot, wannabe whatever floats your boat. I just don't like his personality. Does vontaze talk like him or dunlap.if he was white and sounded and acted like him I'd say the same thing. Yes I use some ebonics and slang, I just don't like how he sounds. 

Does he sound any worse than Kirkpatrick?
(03-19-2017, 05:48 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Does he sound any worse than Kirkpatrick?

Idk haven't payed attention to him
If he shows up on the field, he can talk however the hell he wants.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Cards fans are glad to have Dansby back and say Minter won't be missed. However, we won't miss Dansby here, so Minter could do great in our defense.
I looked around and the only cards fans claiming losing Minter is no issue are doing the usual thing team fans do when a starter leaves - trash the player and make it sound like nothings wrong (kind of like a couple did here when Zeitler and Whit left). The other fans (and indeed the sports media et al) are saying Minter is a good pickup, that he was the defensive captain and defensive signal caller and that he is a good player with upside.

Much as we may not want to admit it, this was a good move.
I don't know what some people are talking about, I just read a new comment from Kevin Minter on joining the Bengals and thought it was a perfect eloquent response.

From ESPN:

ESPN: "Kevin how does it feel going to Cincinnati?"

Minter:"Leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em!"
Lester Hayes spoke gibberish, but he was first team All Pro and won 2 Super Bowls.

I'd take that.
Minter Berry Crunch

[Image: 73027_0.jpg]
(03-19-2017, 08:41 PM)GodFather Wrote: I don't know what some people are talking about, I just read a new comment from Kevin Minter on joining the Bengals and thought it was a perfect eloquent response.

From ESPN:

ESPN: "Kevin how does it feel going to Cincinnati?"

Minter:"Leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em!"

Lol first and 15 ya heard me baybayyy ahaha ya got me I thought I had one dawg 

Am I missing something? What's wrong with how he talks?

(03-19-2017, 06:50 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Cards fans are glad to have Dansby back and say Minter won't be missed.  However, we won't miss Dansby here, so Minter could do great in our defense.

We traded trash for trash till I see otherwise
(03-19-2017, 08:59 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Am I missing something? What's wrong with how he talks?

He sounds better here, I'll give you credit.  Hope he pans out cause we are going to need him too. 
(03-19-2017, 09:15 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote:  Hope he pans out 

Show out with ya pans out!!

Feel me?