Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals signing Kevin Minter
(03-19-2017, 08:58 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Lol first and 15 ya heard me baybayyy ahaha ya got me I thought I had one dawg 

(03-19-2017, 09:00 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: We traded trash for trash till I see otherwise

(03-19-2017, 09:15 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: He sounds better here, I'll give you credit.  Hope he pans out cause we are going to need him too. 

Of all the dumb shit I have heard on this board this may just take the cake, you are really sitting here judging whether a player is gonna be good based on the way he talks.

Sounds like a "thug" so we traded trash for trash. Interviews where he sounds "right" = hopefully he pans out.

[Image: 24d2a1a27e2fa946f6ad1efc3e2d1611.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
This turned in to a real classy thread. It was a good signing, who gives two shits how someone talks? Whatever
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
(03-19-2017, 11:45 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: This turned in to a real classy thread.  It was a good signing, who gives two shits how someone talks?   Whatever

Agreed. It feels like our actually signing a free agent who isn't old and washed up and was starting on a top defense shocked everyone so much that some are looking for any reason they can find to call it a bad move. 
Know a couple brilliant people with dyslexia.

But if you tried to read what they write you would think they were elementary school level.

Can not judge a book by its cover.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Enough already. Derailment over.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Just saw he was signed. Discuss.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
(03-20-2017, 01:30 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Just saw he was signed. Discuss.

Great pickup, good run stopper and not bad in coverage. Much better than Maualuga, hope this means
we cut him and free up a little more dough. Minter is already our 2nd best Linebacker and i have high
hopes for Vigil and even Marquis Flowers. Just don't like what Haslett did with our Linebackers last year.

Maybe he just needed some time but they were out of position a lot last year.

Still, we needed another good one badly, Minter is.
BTW I think this is old news and didnt see the old thread. My fault.

Im excited about the pickup. Anything is an upgrade over what we had last year.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
(03-20-2017, 01:46 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: BTW I think this is old news and didnt see the old thread. My fault.

Im excited about the pickup. Anything is an upgrade over what we had last year.

It is, good old news though and they had to close the thread cause someone didn't like how he talked believe it or not.

He is a good football player that we rarely bring in that is not old.
great pickup in my opinion, rather have him than dansby again
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.