Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals to interview former Cowboys RB coach
Yeah, what I'd read was that he had a tumor near his pancreas, not that he had pancreatic cancer per se. I'm pretty sure the best case scenario for a pancreatic cancer patient is to live a few more years, in which case I doubt he'd even be interviewing for jobs. A co worker of mine who was healthy as a horse died within 3 months of diagnosis with pancreatic cancer.

That's not to say the hold up isn't health related in some way. But it could also just be that they're waiting on a reply from somebody else, or he interviewed somewhere else and is waiting on an answer from that team, or whatever. Remember how we all thought we were going to hire Hank Fraley because that's who we'd heard was interviewing, right up until Pollack was announced. Who knows who else we interviewed.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2021, 06:06 PM)Geno_Can_Dunk Wrote: Yeah, what I'd read was that he had a tumor near his pancreas, not that he had pancreatic cancer per se. I'm pretty sure the best case scenario for a pancreatic cancer patient is to live a few more years, in which case I doubt he'd even be interviewing for jobs. A co worker of mine who was healthy as a horse died within 3 months of diagnosis with pancreatic cancer.

That's not to say the hold up isn't health related in some way. But it could also just be that they're waiting on a reply from somebody else, or he interviewed somewhere else and is waiting on an answer from that team, or whatever. Remember how we all thought we were going to hire Hank Fraley because that's who we'd heard was interviewing, right up until Pollack was announced. Who knows who else we interviewed.

What I read was it was in the ducts of his pancreas. Now whether that's actually pancreatic cancer, I don't know.
Reply/Quote