Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals to meet with Trevor Siemian
(04-14-2023, 09:10 AM)jj22 Wrote: So you agree with me and my list of needs still needing to be filled. You just got a long winded way of saying it..... 

You could have saved us all the meltdown and just said I was right, and you agree.

Hear what you want to hear. You make it sound like our roster is depleted. Seems like you’re trying to imply I think we’re fully stocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2023, 09:10 AM)jj22 Wrote: So you agree with me and my list of needs still needing to be filled. You just got a long winded way of saying it..... 

You could have saved us all the meltdown and just said I was right, and you agree.

(04-14-2023, 09:52 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Hear what you want to hear.  You make it sound like our roster is depleted.  Seems like you’re trying to imply I think we’re fully stocked.  

Starters are pretty much set for 2023 except maybe a position or two.
Depth, on the other hand, definitely could use improvement almost everywhere, depending on who they can get.
It's crazy to think we've all been debating heavily about which position(s) to focus on depth. Kinda nice to not having to be doing that with a bunch of starters like we used to.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2023, 09:52 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Hear what you want to hear.  You make it sound like our roster is depleted.  Seems like you’re trying to imply I think we’re fully stocked.  

I was wondering what you disputed about my post that had you so triggered. From what I gather nothing.... So we agree with the outstanding holes I mentioned. You just didn't like me mentioning them.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2023, 10:27 AM)jj22 Wrote: I was wondering what you disputed about my post that had you so triggered. From what I gather nothing.... So we agree with the outstanding holes I mentioned. You just didn't like me mentioning them.

I’m not triggered. Most of your posts carry a doom and gloom attitude. I don’t see outstanding holes needing to be filled. We have positions that need attention, depth and having guys ready to replace aging and or expensive players down the road. Like every year. Like almost every other team.

You make it sound like we have 20 glaring holes and only 7 picks to address them all.

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2023, 11:33 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I’m not triggered.  Most of your posts carry a doom and gloom attitude.  I don’t see outstanding holes needing to be filled.  We have positions that need attention, depth and having guys ready to replace aging and or expensive players down the road.  Like every year.  Like almost every other team.

You make it sound like we have 20 glaring holes and only 7 picks to address them all.

I listed the holes we had and I didn't mention 20 spots. So you making an assumption and taking shots based off of something I didn't even say. That's on you. If you going to take shots at least make sure it's about something I've said and not what you misinterpreted......

And make sure you don't agree with me in the end.

Do you or do you not agree with the positions of need I listed. Which did I list that made you feel I was being doom and gloom about? Do you feel we can waste a draft pick on a QB? Folks need to try to stick with the topic of these threads instead of policing other posters opinions and demanding positivity only.

We are all extreme fans, why else do we spend so much time on the board. We all love the team regardless if we are negative or positive. That should never be called into question on a message board given how fanatic we must be to be on here all day every day.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote