Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Ravens 8:15 PM Sunday
Just announced on NBC Sunday night football..
Reply/Quote
It is the best match up of the wildcard round.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Or 01:15am for me son of a *****.

Will be stressful enough now have to watch it sober.
Reply/Quote
They might be anticipating Lamar will play. That’s the most prime slot, arguably.
Reply/Quote
Really glad to have Tirico again. He does a great job.
Reply/Quote
Expect Collinsworth to be sucking off Lamar if he plays
Reply/Quote
Gives Cappa an extra day to get ready.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 01:34 AM)Tony Wrote: Just announced on NBC Sunday night football..

We know from playing Steelers 3 times in one season, it becomes a War.  You aren't going to fool each other in game 3.  You kind of know each others Game Books and the coaches chess strategy.   Some of the roughest play-off games in NFL or AFL history are teams meeting for a 3rd time.  

So simply put,  I'm glad this game is in Cincinnati and not Baltimore.   

It will be one rough, tough game, but I like AFC Champ Bengals chances IN THE JUNGLE. 

The 10 day weather forecast shows the weather should be good for January. Being a night game, going from 40's to 30's, but no snow or rain. So throwing the ball should not be a weather issue, and so both defenses will have to deal with the passing attack as well as the run.

Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Wow. Not just primetime, but the Sunday night before a holiday. The next day (Monday) is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Schools will be off. Government will be off. Best time for a big audience.
Reply/Quote
New season, new energy. Time to wipe all the crap from your memory banks and get ready for the second season. 

If you need any help, just go back and watch some playoff games or youtube vids from last year. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 01:53 AM)Joelist Wrote: Gives Cappa an extra day to get ready.

Likely gone for the playoffs
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 01:38 AM)PlayadLc Wrote: Really glad to have Tirico again. He does a great job.

Lol no he doesn't.

Guy is awful and it isn't bias: he is an objectively shitty commentator.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Can't wait to see the jungle rocking!!!

We owe these guys another a** kicking after the crap they pulled today
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 02:09 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Lol no he doesn't.

Guy is awful and it isn't bias: he is an objectively shitty commentator.

I think he’s fine. He used to be really boring with ESPN, but with NBC he has upped his energy level.
Reply/Quote
Collinsworth is also fine. Yes, he will probably speak highly of good players on the opposing team. Gasp.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 02:10 AM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I think he’s fine. He used to be really boring with ESPN, but with NBC he has upped his energy level.

He is another in a long line that brings more energy for the opposing team, whenever we play.

And he says low hanging fruit, "sound bites," and shit, like he's trying to be edgy or like he's a master strategist, challenging something just to talk shit.l (just see the, "early," whistle in our playoff game last year. He went on the entire game bringing up, "well if that didn't happen... Blah blah," and wouldn't shut up about it).

There aren't a ton of guys like that in the business anymore, but I find it REALLY egregious in baseball and there are more of them there, but Tirico definitely fits the mould.

Harlan, Ian Eagle and Nantz are the gold standard for professional and good quality play by play commentary, in football (CBS still the best).
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
My mind is so trained on expecting a Saturday afternoon game. Glad it’s Sunday night.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Shit, I wanted the Saturday night game, cold beers, and a victory cigar and bourbon. Now I just gotta watch.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Yea I’m expecting Baltimore to channel their absolute grittiness for this one
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 02:16 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Harlan, Ian Eagle and Nantz are the gold standard for professional and good quality play by play commentary, in football (CBS still the best).

Nantz is good, but he has that clown next to him.

I was watching the bengals game, but the pats/bills audio was on, and Romo was just awful as always
Reply/Quote