Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Ravens 8:15 PM Sunday
(01-09-2023, 09:16 PM)jason Wrote: It's sad how many of you work on MLK day.

MLK, Presidents Day, Veterans Day, whatever the October one is now.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Paycor will be rocking and the Bengals will be clicking on all cylinders both sides of the ball. 31-13 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 11:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: MLK, Presidents Day, Veterans Day, whatever the October one is now.

Don't forget Juneteenth 
Reply/Quote
27-17 Bengals. Watch Roquan "Scum" Smith trying to hurt our players after the ravens are done.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 06:59 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: This game does not have a good vibe to it, esp after Sunday's performance

Why is that? I could understand if we just blew the Rats out and were playing the game like it was a Playoff game but we didn't...

We played vanilla on both sides of the ball making sure we didn't show them too much and we still won by 10+ points in a game 
where both Burrow and Tee were just off. We weren't blitzing on Defense and still caused 4 turnovers. We were getting pressure 
with 3 guys at times, Trey, Sam, Joseph, Cam were dominating.

I have the best vibe going into a Playoff game of my life.

(01-09-2023, 07:44 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I wasn't liking Sunday night then I found out I have Monday off so that will be nice. As far as Collinsworth I like him alot. You can't be a national broadcaster and show favoritism. I know he likes the Bengals and hopefully they can get a win so he can let a little bit of that Fandom sneak out in the end.

He does show favoritism, to our most hated rival and goes out of his way to do so.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 10:55 AM)Big_Ern Wrote: Don't forget Juneteenth 

Yup don't get that one either.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 04:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote:
He does show favoritism, to our most hated rival and goes out of his way to do so.

I think it's just like Herbstreit with the Buckeyes. Both guys love they're perspective teams in my opinion. They can't have bias so maybe they go a little over the top trying to make sure they're fair. 
Reply/Quote
Should be a pretty intense game! Going with my best/first ever friend from childhood!

Where's everyone going to be pre-gaming? The Banks or tailgating somewhere?!

I'll be near the 50 on the visitor's sideline in the crippled section just below the bottom boxes! Stop by and see your crippled boy!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 01:53 AM)Joelist Wrote: Gives Cappa an extra day to get ready.

Tiger

Unfortunately he won't be ready this week but the right side of the offensive line will be ready.  
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 09:22 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I hope Zac and Callahan don't let me down, the offense must take the lead and stop relying as much on the defense to win them games. My fire Zac rant will be off the charts if our offense can score and we lose the game..

The Ravens have one of the best defenses in the league. It should surprise no one if it's a low scoring close game. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 08:39 PM)TheFan Wrote: The Ravens have one of the best defenses in the league. It should surprise no one if it's a low scoring close game. 

We just played them and our O looked pedestrian.

We still put up 27 on them.

I think we get 30 this time - HOWEVER - I think the Rat Turds get 24 on us. This time.

30-24 Good Guys
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 09:17 PM)Whacked Wrote: We just played them and our O looked pedestrian.

I think we get 30 this time - HOWEVER - I think the Rat Turds get 24 on us. This time.

30-24 Good Guys

The D scored 7 of those and set up 14 more. 

If Jackson or Huntley play, we will get less PTS off TOs. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 09:17 PM)Whacked Wrote: We just played them and our O looked pedestrian.

30-24 Good Guys

defense scored a touchdown and put the bengals in good field position
Reply/Quote
The depth chart just released has Cappa at starting right guard...
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't say I'm not confident, but I am a bit nervous about this game.

The Ravens IMO will be the nastiest defense the Bengals face in the playoffs. The only comparison might be SF in the big game. That's a tough first draw. On the bright side, once they get past the Ravens D, Buffalo and KC will seem like a walk in the park. It will just be a matter of our defense stopping those loaded offenses.

On the other hand, I don't think the Ravens score 20 without Lamar. Not against this defense. Maybe not even with Lamar if he's not 100 percent. They have no vertical passing game. No matter how good you run or play defense, that's a death sentence in the playoffs.

Bengals score 31 and move on to Buffalo and the Divisional round.
Reply/Quote

30-24 Good Guys

As others have pointed out, it was hardly our offense that lead to most of our points. Of we score over 24 I think we win but won't be surprised if that's a hard number to get to. Obviously hope I'm wrong and the plays we've left on the field the last few weeks start being completed.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 11:17 PM)TheFan Wrote: As others have pointed out, it was hardly our offense that lead to most of our points. Of we score over 24 I think we win but won't be surprised if that's a hard number to get to. Obviously hope I'm wrong and the plays we've left on the field the last few weeks start being completed.

Yeah, the Ravens struggle to score more than 20.  If the Bengals offense is remotely on task it's a win.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 09:26 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: The D scored 7 of those and set up 14 more. 

If Jackson or Huntley play, we will get less PTS off TOs. 

(01-10-2023, 09:28 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: defense scored a touchdown and put the bengals in good field position

Good points Sad
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 11:17 PM)TheFan Wrote: As others have pointed out, it was hardly our offense that lead to most of our points. Of we score over 24 I think we win but won't be surprised if that's a hard number to get to. Obviously hope I'm wrong and the plays we've left on the field the last few weeks start being completed.

Yup - agreed! 
Reply/Quote