Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Steelers Monday Night Predictions
Man, I hope Finley starts this game.

Let's get real ugly with this loss, and put on full display what this "QB Guru" thought was a wise choice of a 4th round QB.
Reply/Quote
No doubt the Bengals will be embarrassed on national TV, but please please please, could one of the Bengals players, and I don't give a crap who, channel their inner Odell Thurman / Vontaze Burfect and blast Pig Face Stupidberger so hard that his head pops off and rolls out of bounds. Just having to see that pukes face makes me want to not watch the game. Did I mention that I don't like that guy? Steelers 37 Fat Randy 3, but piggy is out the rest of the season, maybe his career. I would consider that a win
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I predict this will be the type of game that should get our whole coaching staff fired, but it won't.
Reply/Quote
Steelers just lost two in a row, one to an inferior team.

I expect a rout.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
This game could get really ugly.Of course that could be a good thing,getting humiliated by the Steelers.Might get Zac one step closer to the door.Prediction:Shutout.Steelers 38-0
Reply/Quote
I would be surprised the Bengals get a first down the whole game. The Steelers offense will be hungry to score. Steelers 38 Bengals 0
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Doom and gloom on here this is the game Zacks been talking about. The one where we get hat one play that takes us over the top. It’s going to be a fun ride from here on out.

Pitt 31. Cin 6
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 05:21 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: Doom and gloom on here this is the game Zacks been talking about. The one where we get hat one play that takes us over the top.  It’s going to be a fun ride from here on out.

Pitt 31.  Cin 6

this is where those commericals about thinking we can win will finally pay off big.!!!!!

Steelers 42 Cin 7   

Has any team ever fired a coach at half time?
Reply/Quote
The New Bengals under Zac Taylor remind me so
Much of the old Browns. Lead by a HC who.has no
Business being a HC. A GM who.continue to flounder
1st RD and 2nd RD picks
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 12:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd worry about this game, but I've been assured both the prime-time yips and the fear of the Steelers left town with Dalton and Marvin.

On a more serious note, we're gonna lose unless someone makes some sort of deal with the devil.

Too late. That little twerp Myron Cope already did that for the Steelers. How else you gonna explain them?

P.S. Steelers 45-0

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Our defense shows a little bit of resilience thanks mostly to Bates.

Steelers 28 - 0
Reply/Quote
Big Ben overcomes his bruised vagina and only hangs 3 tds on us.

Most of the points are gifted.

Tis the season.

Stoolers 45- Bangles 6
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I predict a Bengals upset... 23-19

I'd settle for Big Jens ACL though....
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 07:24 PM)Tony Wrote: I predict a Bengals upset... 23-19

I'd settle for Big Jens ACL though....

An offense averaging barely over 10 points per game hangs 23 on the #1 ranked defense in the league.

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE FOLKS. 
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 07:32 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: An offense averaging barely over 10 points per game hangs 23 on the #1 ranked defense in the league.

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE FOLKS. 

That would be Zac's Christmas miracle, saving him from a near-certain end after the season and giving the FO and portion of the fanbase a fresh breath of optimism.  Like when you finish the cigar and pop a piece of gum in your mouth and the first partial second she smells it is okay to kiss you before the stank comes back. 

I don't want to see another Bengals win this year if it helps gives ZT a swift kick out the door. 
Reply/Quote
Steelers literally stab a player. Commentators call it hard nosed football. Bengals lose 30-10.
Reply/Quote
Bengals break a record held for 80 years. In 1940 Chicago beat Washington 73-0 for worst score in NFL History. Steelers 75, Bengals 0. The Bengals awful O Line looks like an open door all night as The Steelers D looks like Santa Reindeer BLITZEN. On another channel will be How The Grinch Stole Christmas- The Musical, as Bengals get dominated by their Grinch Team Steelers. The Bengals will find this game to be a Hum Bug, and Bengals QBs will feel like Grandma who got ran over by a reindeer. I predict viewers will be hitting the eggnog early this night.

Bengals set new record losing 75 to 0.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I predict "PAIN" for Bengals and Bengal fans alike.
Reply/Quote
38-7 Pittsburgh. They could probably run up the score higher than that, but they’ll have no use to do so. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them pull starters some time in the 4th.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
The Stealers offense isn't that good.. It honestly gonna probably be something like 23 - 9
Reply/Quote