Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Steelers Monday Night Predictions
(12-15-2020, 11:30 PM)Tony Wrote: The Stealers offense isn't that good.. It honestly gonna probably be something like 23 - 9

But they could have several defensive scores after all the sack/strip fumbles...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Just in time, the squeelers play the bengals to get them back in the right track to winning.
Reply/Quote
Does anyone really care who wins this game? Doubtful.

That in itself is very sad.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
11 beers

Sent from my BV9600 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 11:37 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Just in time, the squeelers play the bengals to get them back in the right track to winning.

Yep. Should be a blowout. Zac was talking about how they have a chance to prove themselves on the big stage this week. lol. They haven't had any shortage of chances to prove themselves. Don't see this one ending any different than a Steelers blowout win to get them back on track. Bengals get embarrassed on the big stage again.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 05:23 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: this is where those commericals about thinking we can win will finally pay off big.!!!!!

Steelers 42 Cin 7   

Has any team ever fired a coach at half time?

Yep. Why not put out the video of Housh cleaning his cleats again. The third times the charm, right? 

On a side note, I'm all for having a positive attitude and a growth mindset, but you also need to understand your craft and how to win. Zac doesn't. He's gotta study the game a little more to figure it out (but he's running out of time).
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 12:34 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Does anyone really care who wins this game? Doubtful.

I mean, I never, ever want the Steelers to win, so yes.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 11:30 PM)Tony Wrote: The Stealers offense isn't that good.. It honestly gonna probably be something like 23 - 9

Ya but the entire Bengals team and coaching staff aren't that good so........
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 01:06 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I mean, I never, ever want the Steelers to win, so yes.

Any other time I'd agree 110%

But right now I'm willing to sacrifice anything to get ZT and Co. ran out of town.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 02:01 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Any other time I'd agree 110%

But right now I'm willing to sacrifice anything to get ZT and Co. ran out of town.

That’s fair.

Reply/Quote
I'm expecting this game to be 13-7 entering the 4th quarter when Pittsburgh suddenly goes nuts in the 4th and the final score is 41-7.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 02:01 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Any other time I'd agree 110%

Exactly.  But then again, when the Steelers run up and down the field scoring points, will I also be mad?  Yes.

You know the team is horribly screwed up when your own fans hope you fail in order for you to get better.  Some very backwards logic it seems.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Need D Johnson to score but for them not to kick any field goals!

At this point, a win only hurts us. so just let them score but not kick any field goals!

Fantasy glory is depending on this!
Reply/Quote
I just hope frustrations don’t start boiling over onto the field and we end up with cheap shots and brawls. Even if a Steelers player starts something, if the Bengals are involved on national television we’ll have to listen to another decade of how dirty, reckless, and out of control the franchise is. That narrative is so lazy and overblown but it seems like every now and then we feed it with some kind of meltdown and it just lives on. Miami started the talk again, but a similar situation on Monday would really get it going.
Reply/Quote
38-7, Steelers over the Bengals. Our defense holds them to a FG on an early drive.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 01:03 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Steelers have lost two games in a row and they are looking for sweet redemption. Not only will this game end up with a lopsided score in favor of Pittsburgh but there will be body bags all over the field. As the late Howard Cosell used to say, there are overtones of ugliness in the air.

On the positive side, this game should be the beginning of the end for Zac Taylor. What the national television audience is going to see is a difference between a true AFC North football team and one mistakenly built to barely compete in the NFC West.  

Conservatively I think the Steelers win by at least 40 points. Why? Even with Joe Burrow in the lineup Cincinnati only managed to score 10 points the last time they played the Steelers.  This should prove to one and all that merely drafting Joe Burrow and surrounding him with scrub players coached by abject morons is not even close to what the Bengals need to do.

Hopefully this puts an end to Mike Brown’s half century long mistaken theory of simply having a “bell cow” quarterback causes a team to win.

The Steelers better hope the Bengals with nothing to lose don't make the game chippy and start going after the knees of OL and DL. Yes, the Steelers could do do the same, but injuries to Bengals players right now mean nothing in the short term, for Steelers it could cost each player a crap load of playoff money if they lose guys for rest of the year.

I suggest we sign Burfict for one game to reunite him against Big Ben. That would be fun, Then, we can cut him again.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 09:29 AM)Patrick Wrote: Are they really going to keep this on National tv?
Other hand it might help being embarrassed on National tv to get Zac out of here!

My thoughts too.... they'll likely flex this back to Sunday.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
35-0 Pitt.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 06:53 PM)impactplaya Wrote: The New Bengals under Zac Taylor remind me so
Much of the old Browns. Lead by a HC who.has no
Business being a HC. A GM who.continue to flounder
1st RD and 2nd RD picks

Browns and Bengals are historically the two most disfunctional teams in the NFL,followed by Detroit and maybe Washington.For the Bengals,a good GM could help change that,but I don’t look for that to happen,especially as long as Mike Brown is around.So here we are.30 years later and no playoff victories.It is what it is.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 12:34 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Does anyone really care who wins this game?  Doubtful.

I care...not about the game, but about the new propane tank I bought to warm up the shop.. Propane tank 100-bungles 0
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote