Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Steelers Monday Night Predictions
(12-16-2020, 04:39 PM)grampahol Wrote: I care...not about the game, but about the new propane tank I bought to warm up the shop.. Propane tank 100-bungles 0

any time i see the word propane i read it in hank hills voice. lol
Reply/Quote
Bengals have only scored on 5-of-55 offensive possessions since the bye week.
One of those five was by Burrow.

So my prediction is:
Bengals - 7
Steelers - 31
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sadly, I will pick watching the drama of the Bachelorette (and for brownie points) with my wife and enjoying it versus watching the Steelers embarrass us into submission. Smirk
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 07:03 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Sadly, I will pick watching the drama of the Bachelorette (and for brownie points) with my wife and enjoying it versus watching the Steelers embarrass us into submission. Smirk

Embarrassed into submission; isn’t that what The Bachelorette is all about?
Reply/Quote
[Image: mule_2.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
[Image: theres-a-tiger-in-you-tiger-in-me-sad-man-crying.jpg]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
100-0 Steelers
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2020, 03:34 AM)Trademark Wrote: 100-0 Steelers

One can only hope! I've got Claypool and D. Johnson in fantasy this week. This would be terrible timing for Zac and Lou to suddenly figure things out. I've actually got a shot at 1st place for the first time ever (plenty of 2nd place finishes). The higher/more lopsided the score, the more likely Zac gets canned as well. I'm hoping for at least 40 points against.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
This team is so bad right now that if this was a bye week, the bye week would be favored by 4 1/2 points.

Steelers 51-3
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
I have a feeling our first play on offense is a fumble, specially since the squeelers is demanded they strip the ball on every play. Lou on the other hand, is busy working on his communication skills, so his defense hasn't a clue what the inferno he wants them to do.
Reply/Quote
It will go down as one of the biggest blowouts n Monday night football history since it seems Finley will be QB. I say 63 to 7

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 07:03 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Sadly, I will pick watching the drama of the Bachelorette (and for brownie points) with my wife and enjoying it versus watching the Steelers embarrass us into submission. Smirk

You got a bottle of wine ready to use those brownie points!

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2020, 06:35 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: It will go down as one of the biggest blowouts n Monday night football history since it seems Finley will be QB. I say 63 to 7

But we traded up in the draft to get Finley. Sho he must be good.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 02:19 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm expecting this game to be 13-7 entering the 4th quarter when Pittsburgh suddenly goes nuts in the 4th and the final score is 41-7.

That is normally their M.O.  They sleep walk through lesser opponents so Piggy can play the hero in the fourth quarter.  I don't see that happening.  I see a bunch of guys that are going to be looking to pad their stats for their next contract and see a statue of a QB in our pocket.  Brandon Allen at least gave the Bengals a fighting chance.  Since he didn't practice yesterday, I would imagine it is Finley.  They will pound him in to the ground. 

On offense, Tomlin will be looking to restore some confidence after being bludgeoned by the Bills and will likely take some big shots.  They will be looking to get up early and play add on.  

The Bengal's defense will probably do a bit of what they did game 1 (only this time they have WJIII, big difference) and will be playing hard and will hold pitt early, but it will end up being too much.  They will adjust on offense, and our defense will have no answer.  

Nationally televised, the threat of losing the #2 seed to Buffalo (who has Denver, New England, and Miami on their schedule, while pitt has Indy and Cleveland), and coming off back to back losses....this simply doesn't bode well for the Bengals.

I am sure every yinzer blowhard will be talking about how the league screwed them out of their undefeated season with the scheduling changes after this blowout.  Ugh.  

I would really just be happy to see someone (Lawson?) get a clear shot on Piggy and blow him up so hard he shits his yellow pants on national TV.  That would make this season a bit more tolerable.  
Reply/Quote
[Image: Pain.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Need to get dubbed. ZT needs humiliated beyond repair. I am thinking 47-3.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2020, 09:31 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: I have a feeling our first play on offense is a fumble, specially since the squeelers is demanded they strip the ball on every play. Lou on the other hand, is busy working on his communication skills, so his defense has a clue what the inferno he wants them to do.

Is Finley starting for us?  All that guy does is get hit and sacked and he has about a 75% chance of fumbling every time he's touched.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2020, 12:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Is Finley starting for us?  All that guy does is get hit and sacked and he has about a 75% chance of fumbling every time he's touched.

Probably. Allen hasn't practiced yet this week. Hard to tell.

Reply/Quote
44-10 Steelers. Thinley throws three picks, including one pick 6. The Steelers sputtering offense gets right, and the Bengals move one step closer to solidifying the #3 pick.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
Not that it matters but does anyone know who our emergency qb is? If Allen is a no go that leaves Finley as our only qb (as sad as that sounds) and we know Finley ain't making it through 4 quarters without being carted off on the meat wagon with the Steelers D going up against our truly offensive offensive line.
Reply/Quote