Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals win chiefs lose and bills lose?
if all of this happens the bengals will be in the exact same position as ravens if they beat bengals in week 18.

Do we then get a coin flip to see who gets first seed?

Or let’s say Chiefs and bengals win and bills lose.

Do we then get a coin flip for second seed ?

How are the bills any different from bengals losing to ravens if they lose and bengals win?

Also if ravens win 18 and coin flip do they get first place schedule next year.

Bengals fans should flood the nfl office with emails if bengals are not treated equally as Ravens if we win and Bills lose.

I’ve read contrary posts but the bengals got royally screwed by nfl if they don’t get the same coin flip treatment as ravens.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We get 2nd seed
If we play the Chiefs it'll be at a neutral site.
I'd imagine if the NFL picks the neutral site; it'll beat University of Kansas
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 05:55 PM)bengals67 Wrote: if all of this happens the bengals will be in the exact same position as ravens if they beat bengals in week 18.

How are the bills any different from bengals losing to ravens if they lose and bengals win?

Bengals fans should flood the nfl office with emails if bengals are not treated equally as Ravens if we win and Bills lose.

I’ve read contrary posts but the bengals got royally screwed by nfl if they don’t get the same coin flip treatment as ravens.

If that happened Bengals/Bills finish with the same record but Bengals own the tiebreaker and would be #2. If they play KC in AFCCG it would be at a neutral site. If Ravens beat Bengals, Bengals still get #3 seed and the first place schedule. They would do a coin flip to determine which city gets to host should they play each other.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 06:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We get 2nd seed

Colts Stadium could work

Would let both teams Travel.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are favored by nearly 10 points this weekend to beat the ravens; which if happens, the Bengals will get a home playoff game. It would not surprise me if the Pats beat the Bills, granting the Bengals #2 seed. I don't really care where the Bengals play KC, they will win. Bengals are the best team in the AFC, and possibly the entire league. They now have a giant chip on shoulder. They have #9.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 05:55 PM)bengals67 Wrote: if all of this happens the bengals will be in the exact same position as ravens if they beat bengals in week 18.

Apples to Oranges.. Ravens and Bengals are for division and the NFL decided since there is a game different in played games they would do the flip since they have same wins.. .. Bills and Bengals have same games played so tiebreakers would be the norm.   Chiefs have a higher winning percentage than Bengals with lose and win so they would be 1st seed.   

I think the NFL did a good job with issues between KC Bills and Bengals, it was the Bengals and Ravens that was the bad part of deal.. that is want most upset the organization... if they took the coin flip out, what the NFL decided was just fine especially the neutral field piece.. bottom line we have football and you have to win to move on.. so lets win...
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 08:50 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The Bengals are favored by nearly 10 points this weekend to beat the ravens; which if happens, the Bengals will get a home playoff game.  It would not surprise me if the Pats beat the Bills, granting the Bengals #2 seed.  I don't really care where the Bengals play KC, they will win.  Bengals are the best team in the AFC, and possibly the entire league.  They now have a giant chip on shoulder.  They have #9.

I see the Bills drilling NE , we actually probably get the best draw in the first round, playing the Lamar less Ravens again...
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 06:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We get 2nd seed

LOL

No, this place? This place is called, uh Narrowhead Stadium.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 06:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Colts Stadium could work

Would let both teams Travel.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 09:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote:

How bout Lambeau?
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 09:19 PM)packerbacker Wrote: How bout Lambeau?

Maybe, but my guess is going to be Nissan Stadium in TN if the Titans miss the playoffs. (Or FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland just to make sure it becomes an unofficial Bills home game.)

Reply/Quote
I still say ravens beating bengals is no different than bengals winning and chiefs and bills losing.

Chiefs would be a half a game in front of us and we beat them in only game between teams.

Only difference is ravens would have beaten us twice.

If we lose Sunday why isn’t the game at a neutral location?
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 09:19 PM)packerbacker Wrote: How bout Lambeau?

You guys would go in as a 7th seed right?  so wouldn't be using it?  it would work.

Detroit is out.  Indianapolis is out.  Atlanta or New Orleans are still both in the mix.  If they want the game to be played outdoors, since all 3 teams play in outdoor stadiums,  you can add Nashville into the conversation.

Cincinnati-Buffalo should be played in Cleveland.  It has Buffalo type weather so they get an advantage plus its a field we are familiar with so Cincinnati has an advantage plus its easy driving distance for both fan bases

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I think if It's Buffalo v. KC. The neutral site will be Cincy

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 09:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Maybe, but my guess is going to be Nissan Stadium in TN if the Titans miss the playoffs. (Or FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland just to make sure it becomes an unofficial Bills home game.)

That’s about the same distance for you guys to go to Cleveland as it is for Buffalo to go there right?
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 09:33 PM)packerbacker Wrote: That’s about the same distance for you guys to go to Cleveland as it is for Buffalo to go there right?

Buffalo is closer by roughly an hour.

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 09:31 PM)pally Wrote: You guys would go in as a 7th seed right?  so wouldn't be using it?  it would work.

Detroit is out.  Indianapolis is out.  Atlanta or New Orleans are still both in the mix.  If they want the game to be played outdoors, since all 3 teams play in outdoor stadiums,  you can add Nashville into the conversation.

Cincinnati-Buffalo should be played in Cleveland.  It has Buffalo type weather so they get an advantage plus its a field we are familiar with so Cincinnati has an advantage plus its easy driving distance for both fan bases

Yup we would be the 7th seed. You guys would have a 9 hour drive here and the Bills it would be maybe 12 hours.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 09:34 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Buffalo is closer by roughly an hour.

Wow really? I would have never guessed that. You have to drive down is it Interstate 70 from Cleveland to Cincy?
Reply/Quote
We won't play Buffalo at a neutral site if it's us two. We travel

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 09:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We won't play Buffalo at a neutral site if it's us two. We travel

Unless we win and they lose to NE then they travel here if we play.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote