Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengalsboard.com Fanduel League. Open invitation
need 2 more this week to close the contest.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
1 slot still open for today

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:08 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: 1 slot still open for today

Filled late last Sunday. A little prior to kickoff.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 10:22 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Filled late last Sunday. A little prior to kickoff.

I figured it did. However, wanted to throw that reminder out there.

Reply/Quote
Is this still on-going weekly? and could you send me a link? I am looking for another weekly one to join outside of my friends and I's pool.
Reply/Quote
4 slots open going into Sunday. 

Wentz will probably be a heavily owned QB due to the value and the season he is shaping. Playing SF is a plus. Lots of good values this week with notable matchups. Greatest challenges/difficult decisions for me were at Kicker and TE this week. I think there are going to be some unexpected busts this week at WR/RB, but I guess that's the case each week or we all would win. I was thinking & researching outside the box on a few picks, which will bite me in the ass I'm sure. 

Here's an interesting take on some sleepers this week you may enjoy.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000866869/article/ranks-11-week-8-sleepers-dont-bypass-the-bengals

Good luck everyone.

Reply/Quote
Just got in and there were still 3 left.

HURRY HURRY!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 10:18 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Just got in and there were still 3 left.

HURRY HURRY!!

WHOA!

Scratch that. I just now went back and looked and it's all filled up now. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 10:19 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: WHOA!

That's good, as I plan on winning this week.  Don't need any empty victorie$.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Currently 11 in the league. May need to expand the game for next week. 

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 10:23 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's good, as I plan on winning this week.  Don't need any empty victorie$.

Best laid plans of mice and men, dude...

I'll be taking your money. No checks plz. Wink

I do have a funky lineup this week. I think there's a chance i could score in negative numbers. Has that ever been done before?  Nervous

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 10:27 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Best laid plans of mice and men, dude...

I'll be taking your money. No checks plz. Wink

I do have a funky lineup this week. I think there's a chance i could score in negative numbers. Has that ever been done before?  Nervous

I dunno.  Is your coach Marvin Lewis?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 10:23 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Currently 11 in the league. May need to expand the game for next week. 

I'm not against doing this at all. As a matter of fact I could do it today (but wont take effect till next week). What does everyone suggest? I want to be sure we fill it each sunday. 1 short and its a free game.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 12:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm not against doing this at all. As a matter of fact I could do it today (but wont take effect till next week). What does everyone suggest? I want to be sure we fill it each sunday. 1 short and its a free game.

I'll vouch for myself and my 2 people. If either of them isn't interested in doing it anymore (i don't see why they'd feel that way), i will let you know. 

EDIT: All 3 of us are confirmed. My nephew just missed out the last 2 weeks cause it was filled by the time he went to set a lineup.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 12:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm not against doing this at all. As a matter of fact I could do it today (but wont take effect till next week). What does everyone suggest? I want to be sure we fill it each sunday. 1 short and its a free game.

The more the merrier
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 10:19 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: WHOA!

I will set to 9. Should I set to 10? 10 would be a participation rate of 83%? I just fear having another free week.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 01:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I will set to 9. Should I set to 10? 10 would be a participation rate of 83%? I just fear having another free week.

I was thinking 10, but i'd try to get some feedback from others to see how many are expecting to play. 

9 would be a pretty safe bet though. 

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 12:45 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The more the merrier

More money in the pot = more weeks I don't have to make a deposit, after I win.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Just changed to 9 for next week.

Reply/Quote
Oh what an up/down week in FF. Deshaun tears ACL and out for the year. What a year this kid was having. His absence may have a stout impact on receivers Deandre Hopkins and Will Fuller. Then, you have Elliot. Elliot will start serving his suspension, then after not practicing all week gets another break and is allowed to play Sunday. Then you have the Jaguars. Oh my, what a feast they might have on Cincinnati offense. Yet, then there is the loyalty factor where some players cannot pick them because it's like rooting against our Bengals? 

There is some great QB matchups this week in addition to very favorable RB matchups as well. Defense ownership will more than likely be heavily favored between 3-4 teams (Jags, Eagles, Texans, Cardinals). As for TE's, there seems to be a lot of deep value plays that could pay off. Either way, it's going to be a good week to hone your research and get the best possible value vs. point returns. 

Last week I increased the Bengalboard Fanduel league from 8 entries to 9. Currently there are 6 of 9 slots filled. 

Bold predictions: http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/story/0ap3000000871616/article/week-9-bold-fantasy-predictions-eddie-lacy-booms

Start/Sit predictions: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000871138/article/week-9-fantasy-football-matchups-starts-and-sits

Good luck to all this week.

Reply/Quote