Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Biden Falls Asleep At Climate Summit......
(11-04-2021, 04:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: 1 are they all leaders of the most powerful country on earth?

2 I count 3, maybe 4 including Biden: maybe the one lady behind him, but who sleeps with their head up? The lady in front of him could be looking at her phone or just down and you can't for sure tell if her eyes were closed. There's one for sure in the second picture.

No one has answered why someone would come wake him up if it weren't a big deal? Did someone come wake up those other people?

1. We ain't the most powerful country in the world.

2. Using your logic, I could say that picture of Biden was taken while he was blinking. Fwiw, I've fallen asleep with my head rocked back, so I know of at least one person.

3. How do you know they came and woke him up as opposed to saying 'hey we have a message from so and so about this and that'? 

4.  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
You'd think Biden falling asleep at this thing would earn him some cred with the neo cons.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 06:49 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: 1. We ain't the most powerful country in the world.

2. Using your logic, I could say that picture of Biden was taken while he was blinking. Fwiw, I've fallen asleep with my head rocked back, so I know of at least one person.

3. How do you know they came and woke him up as opposed to saying 'hey we have a message from so and so about this and that'? 

4.  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

1 Maybe not anymore because of Biden.  

2. Except there's a video of him shows he's not just blinking. 

3. Watch the video. You're losing any credibility on this instance by ignoring things that have already been posted and talked about in this thread.

4. Keep laughing when you're the one ignoring facts and things that have already been discussed  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 06:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: 1 Maybe not anymore because of Biden.  

2. Except there's a video of him shows he's not just blinking. 

3. Watch the video. You're losing any credibility on this instance by ignoring things that have already been posted and talked about in this thread.

4. Keep laughing when you're the one ignoring facts and things that have already been discussed  Hilarious

Sure Brad. As always you're right in your head and that's what matters.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 06:59 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Sure Brad. As always you're right in your head and that's what matters.

Address numbers 2 and 3.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 11:42 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Biden dozes off because he's so tired of winning.

I laughed so hard at this I Biden’d my pants. 

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 07:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Address numbers 2 and 3.

Why bother. Everytime someone presents you with facts you basically respond 'nuh-uh' and say the same shit all over again.

I'd be better served using my time to smash my fingers with a hammer than try and discuss anything political with the poster child of irony.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 07:06 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I laughed so hard at this I Biden’d my pants. 

Hopefully you were wearing a Trump-approved adult diaper!
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 07:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hopefully you were wearing a Trump-approved adult diaper!

Nope. But I was wearing one of his ties. Best tie ever. You’ve never seen a tie as great as this one.

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 07:09 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Why bother. Everytime someone presents you with facts you basically respond 'nuh-uh' and say the same shit all over again.

I'd be better served using my time to smash my fingers with a hammer than try and discuss anything political with the poster child of irony.

You were more than happy to respond until presented with points you can't refute.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 08:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You were more than happy to respond until presented with points you can't refute.

I was more than happy to get a rise out of you. It's been one of those days and I needed a cheap laugh, which you so graciously provided.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 09:02 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I was more than happy to get a rise out of you. It's been one of those days and I needed a cheap laugh, which you so graciously provided.

lol you're not getting a rise out of me!

I'm just laughing hysterically at these "points" you're "trying" to make!
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 10:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol you're not getting a rise out of me!

I'm just laughing hysterically at these "points" you're "trying" to make!

Sure Brad. You're right in your head.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 10:44 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Sure Brad. You're right in your head.

Sure Papa.

You're right in your head, just not with actual facts.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 11:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Sure Papa.

You're right in your head, just not with actual facts.

Oh man you got me with Pee Wee classic 'I know you are but what am I' response. It's truly a wonder anyone can keep up with such a keen mind as yours.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 8931bc02e3670100e91adc4a27a9fdd2.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 07:40 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh man you got me with Pee Wee classic 'I know you are but what am I' response. It's truly a wonder anyone can keep up with such a keen mind as yours.

Except that’s not what I did!

Keep this up because you’re going down in flames!
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 09:32 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Except that’s not what I did!

Keep this up because you’re going down in flames!

Get Cowboy Curtis in here! 
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 09:50 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Get Cowboy Curtis in here! 

Hilarious
[Image: fire-extinguisher.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 06:49 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: 1. We ain't the most powerful country in the world.

We aren't? Most military spending, largest GDP, biggest contributor to the UN, most deployed nukes in the world, 3rd largest active military, 10 active aircraft carriers (nobody else has more than 2 and there's only 12 in the whole non-US world combined). Still a pretty strong exporter of culture, one of the biggest exporters of food. Most billionaires (for better or worse). We've even reached public sector space travel.

I am not commenting on anything else in this thread because it's a bit silly, I am just genuinely curious.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote